One-Shot #1

Paige sits with a small smirk plastered on her face in the corner of her messy closet. She was hiding from Tony - again. He was beyond mad at her, he'd found out she'd been using his closet as extra storage space for her art supplies. The one time she didn't have notice to move the boxes into her room before he opened the door.
The poor clock had gotten covered with glitter and animal guts. Let's just say she never wanted to see him angry ever again.
Upon hear his footsteps near her door, her grip tightens on her pencil-spear.
"Paige!" he calls in a sing-song voice, "Paige you can come out now!"
She didn't trust the undertone in his voice, could picture the grin on his face. The lying grin, evil grin, insane grin, attractive grin - wait, what? She couldn't really feel like that... Could she? They were almost always arguing about something, the stupidest things. Dishes, dinner, chores, errands.
She presses her back farther against the wall as his footsteps stop in front of the door. "I know you're in here. I can smell wet paint."
Her breath catches in her throat as the handle turns before the door swings open, light spilling I'm from her bedroom.
The smirk falls from her face as she glances up at the blue man's grinning face.
Before she can say anything he pulls a metal can from behind his back and dumps it over her. Paint. Green. Paint.
"NOOO!" Paige yells looking down as drops of green splatter the floor. "You have betrayed me! You promised! Never to use this horrid color in my presence!"
Tony crosses his arms, looking down at the girl. "Next time don't store your stuff in my closet."