Chapter 11

The jeep bounced on the dunes before stopping at the resort. White sand was everywhere and the clear blue water was glistening. Nyle opened my side of the car and I hopped off. People came to us and grabbed our language before leading us to our bungalow.

"This looks amazing!"

"Sure does! You want to go for a swim?"

''Yeah."

I get dressed in a bikini in the bathroom while Nyle changes in the room. We decided that for our little vacation we'd take one room. It wasn't awkward as we slept in the same bed loads of times already. And besides, we're bound to  spend every second together so why waste money on two rooms?

I stepped back out and we headed to the beach. It wasn't a national holiday so the tourists were few and we had a lot of open spaces. We got settled on some lawn chairs and Nyle went for a quick swim. Now let me tell you something, Nyle was one of the most handsomest men I have ever seen, and being this close to him made me feel some type of way.

"Come in the water! It's warm."

"Sure."

I drop my shirt and my book before advancing in the water and into Nyle's arms. They embrace my waist and pulls me closer to him. I can feel his breath on my neck. He kisses me sweetly on the collarbone before bringing his arms on show.

"I know we haven't dated for a while. But I feel like our relationship is ready for this step... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I choke but quickly react by throwing myself on him and placing my lips on his. With him, I feel safe, loved. I can already imagine myself growing old with him...

That's it! That's the end. I would like to thank people who kept reading even during my brain farts. Writing a book while the characters were deaf or mute was actually harder then what I expected. If you ever want someone to take a look at your Nyle DiMarco fanfic just leave a comment and I'll be happy to give it a look :)