The Life & Times of Teddy Lupin

It had been nearly 11 years since the Voldemort Wars had ended, and all was NOT well in Wizarding England.

Far from it.

If history has shown us one thing, it is that we tend to forget about the good things that happened and remember the bad things. No one forgets the evil, yet they forget the good. And those who don't think about the good will experience great evil.

But the people of Wizarding England seem to have forgotten about the terror that they have experienced, in favor of playing up the story about Harry Potter, the hero who stopped the Dark Lord Voldemort from taking over the wizarding world.

But Harry's story is over.

It was time for a new generation of heroes to rise.

Harry's eldest son, James, was not ready to take the reigns of heroism yet; there was another boy who would bring about the changes that were most needed.

His name is Teddy Lupin.

Teddy had spent his entire life as the orphaned godson of Harry Potter. But Harry was determined to never allow the boy to experience the same abuse that he went through, so he made the unwise decision to keep him away from most of his relatives, save for his grandmother, Andromeda Tonks.

Teddy grew up mainly in the Weasley-Potter household. Harry had told his friends and former classmates to never reveal his part in the wizarding war until Teddy was ready to become a hero in his own right. As a result, Teddy didn't know anything about the wizarding world until he turned 11years old and could no longer be ignorant of the world of magic.

This is his story, the story about how Teddy learned about his family's legacy and how he was going to forge his own destiny.

-----

The man in red approached the door to a huge house that was hidden in a corner of east side London. The door swung open and the man who stood at the door said, "Is everything ready?"

"Indeed," said the man in red. "No one suspects a thing."

"I wish that it didn't have to come to this," said the other man.

"What choice do we have?" said the man in red. "We have grown tired of sitting around twiddling our thumbs while the Ministry does nothing. Things are so much worse than before the Voldemort Wars."

"Indeed," said the other man. "But we have a way to fix this."

"How?" said the man in red.

"Someone is going to die," said the other man. "And I know just who we want gone."

"The great Harry Potter," said the man in red. "I never liked him, and I'm sure that he is to blame for the problems that we're having with the wizarding world."

"I agree," said the other man. "Potter must go. He is no hero; just a man who won due to dumb luck. He'll be getting it soon."

The man in red said, "The plan is in motion. He won't see it coming until it's too late."

The man in red left the house and made his way to a bar that sat on a corner of the street. He had a personal score to settle with Harry Potter, and no one was going to stop him.

Little did he know that there was one who could stop him...