The Interrogation

"Don't you think you've ruined my life enough?" I said as I sat down in the interrogation room.

"I'm only doing my job." Sgt. Broom said.

"You're job is to ruin people lifes? Who in their right mind would want to do that for a living." I said.

"No, my job is to make sure children have a safe enviroment to live in. No physical, mental, or sexual abuse."

"Well you can just let me, Stephen, and my mother go home because you got the wrong family." I laughed.

If looks could kill, he would've fell over dead. In that moment I hated his guts. Little did I know, he saved me. He pressed the button on the tape recorder and began to ask me questions.

"When did you meet Stephen?" he asked.

"I was 13 years old and I was dating his younger brother. We all got together one day, but Stephen and I weren't really intrested in each other. He had a girlfriend, and I had my eyes on someone else." I smirked.

"Who was that?" he said

"Zappy." I laughed. I thought this all was a big joke.

"What is Zappy's real name?" he asked.

"Why the hell you keep asking me all these questions you know the answer to." I asked.

"It's for the tape recorder. What is Zappy's real name?" he asked again.

"Zackery Taylor Harrell."

"Did you have any sexual relations with him?" he asked.

"Yes. I did. We only had sex one time." I said

"And by sex you mean..?"

"What do you think sex is? You're a grown man. Figure it out." I said.

"When did you start having sexual relations with Stephen?"

"April. 29, 2010. That was the first day we got together, and the first day we had sex." I said.

"Over the course of time how many times did you have sexual intercourse with this man?"

"You put it together. We lived together for four months. How often do you and your wife have sex? Oh. Yeah. Obviously ya'll don't by the way you acting." I laughed.

"Did your mother know?"

"She lives in the same house. Of course she knows."

When I said that I didn't realize until later that I messed up. I didn't realize that my mother would be punished and sent to jail for something I said. I didn't realize my mother would lose custody of me, my brother, and my dad. I didn't realize it'd would change my life forever.