Chapter 2

Monday:

I woke up at 7 in the morning because of my rooster, as usual. Daddy walked in the room and opened the blinds on my little window so the sunshine would fill my room. He knows I would wake up once the rooster does its thing. "Good Morning, honey", he said in his calming voice. "Good Morning, Daddy", I called back to him half asleep. "Guess what, my love??? I just got an email from your teacher and she said today's The Great American Teach In!!", he hollered from the bathroom, trying to fix my bath. "What's that?", I said, walking in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. "It's where a parent willing to share their job and cool stuff about what they do comes in your classroom and well.... talks about their job and shares cool stuff about what they do. And guess who's parent is coming in today. You don't need to because it's Geneve's." "What?? Ughhh!! I hate Geneve. She is the most meanest and baddest girl I've ever seen. She always brags about her outfits and new hairstyles. I mean.... she is the prettiest and richest girl in kindergarden. But she is still mean.", I said. "It's fine. Don't worry. Now you'll see why Geneve is rich.", he struggled to mutter out. My Daddy always gets jealous when I talk about rich people. Anyway, I got ready for school and Dad dropped me off at my classroom. The first thing I noticed in the classroom was it looked exactly like a circus. What does that mean? I don't know. We'll have to find out.