CHAPTER ONE, I

╔═══════════════╗
CROSSFIRE : 1996
CHAPTER ONE : MISS ME
╚═══════════════╝

IF THE BLACK FAMILY COULD REVERSE TIME THEY MOST DEFINITELY WOULD, THE REMAINING MEMBERS ANYWAY

IF THE BLACK FAMILY COULD REVERSE TIME THEY MOST DEFINITELY WOULD, THE REMAINING MEMBERS ANYWAY. With a great loss comes great sorrow and heart break, but the unknown is worse. Not knowing who your family is- or was is worse. As Harry stood in the middle of the yard full of engraved stones he wondered if he could 'turn back time'. The grass stood drooping sadly around him as he thought of all the happy memories that had now made him cry in sadness. Technically, yes, he could turn back time but what can he change now, if failure occurred he would endure the inevitable heart break all over again.

After all he is only a Hogwarts Student.

With a scar and a prophecy written for him.

He wondered why the people most important in his life were taken from him at such a young age. Never knowing his parents was bad enough but what about the child they left behind?

Harry turned and stared at the names on the stones permanently buried in front of him. He gripped the leather bound book between his fingertips as he allowed tears to escape his eyes. They were like parents to the boy and now he had lost another set. The sky began to cry along with the young Potter, morning his loss with him.

He went on to remember the secrets left for him within his leather bound book, and so he opened it in the middle of the graveyard, in the middle of the rain, in the middle of his sorrows. To find the beginning of a story.

Their story.

In the words of his godmother he began to read the story from the beginning of their love up until the very end. She was a writer you see, a collector of memories forever written in ink.

𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎.