We Have A Fight On A Hang Out

It was almost Kath's birthday . So , we decided to have a hang out on Saturday . On that day we have a fight just because of a horror movie , The Conjuring 2 . We have invited lots of our friend but one of my BFF , Tracy can't go for the Hang out because her mother ask her to study for her examination but I'm lucky that my mother did not did that to me too.
I am so happy and I can't wait to meet my friends at one shopping mall's food court . When I reached that food court , I was so happy to see my friend and neither my friends . First , we have to find one of my BFF , Cyrus because her father send her to the Mcdonald . I can't wait to go to the cinema . When we reached there , all of them ask to watch The Conjuring 2 but my mother don't allow me and my brother to watch that movie and Cyrus was scared to watch too . So , they ask three of us to go for a walk in the shopping . We did not felt happy .
                    After ten minutes , they call my phone and ask us our location . Me , my brother and Cyrus felt very angry but we just told them our location . We wait them for a long time but we did not see them so we decided to just walk away . When they came we have already walk to another shop because we thought they are not coming to find us . They called us again and we told them we are in Mr . D.I.Y ( a shop that sells thing with a cheap price ) . We been waiting for a  long time but we also did not see them so we just walk away too and again they come when we have already walk away . They been so angry and they called my phone again . They told me that they have been searching us in the whole shopping mall but we been hiding in the shopping mall in front of the shopping mall . But I know they are lying because we are inside a shop that sell a lots of toy and that is Toycrus .
                     They ask us to meet them in a place but I can't heard what they said and when I want to ask them , they already cancel the call . So , we go to the cinema and we called them but they did not answer so I just message them . They reply me ' no thx and go to hell ' . Three of us feel like punching their face and we just walk to the shopping mall that is in front of the shopping mall . We decided to play bowling but we saw them inside the bowling centre . When they saw us they just close the door of the bowling centre and we did not feel like going inside the centre .
                    So , we went to the game centre and we saw a part of them went in . We thought they are coming to ask us to go in the bowling centre too but they are not . They are trying to make we more angrier . Suddenly , my BFF , Tracy called me and I tell her what have happen . She just ask me to calm down . When I cancel the called , I feel like crying because of wasting my time to this stupid hang out by not doing my homework at home . When we passed by the bowling centre , one of the boy came out and ridicule us . So , we did it back to him . I can't believe it and I told myself that I will never ever go to a hang out with them even thought I have already promised them to go .
                    When it's almost time for us to go home , we just called them and tell them . Before we went home , we ask them their location and we are trying to find them . When we found them my BFF , Kath 's just ignore us . We don't feel like she is my BFF anymore . We just walk away but a part of them ask us to join them but I feel like not joining them because if I join them Kath will be so so so angry so we just leave and went home . When my mother ask me about the hang out and I just told her that everything Is fine , and I am very happy but actually I, not . Until going home I don't know Kath got friend me or not . If she don't want to friend me and it's ok because I'm not a person that like to force someone .