I Have An Accident

It's almost time for my school's bell ring . I was late for school . The school's bell ring on 7:30 a.m. but now I'm waking up on 7:15 a.m. and I was scared to be late because I have a morning class that starts on 7:00a.m. I have skipped the class for 15 minutes . So I woke up with a panic face . My mother woke up late too . So I brush my teeth , wear my school uniform and tie up my hair as fast as possible .
My mother drove the car as fast as possible to my school . I can't believe I was late to school . It was my first time I'm getting late to school . I was so panic and I don't know what should I do . I ask my mother to dive faster and faster and faster . I was too scared so I have finish up my water before school.
Suddenly , there was a shine light in front of my mother's car and I feel something hit me because I was sitting in front of my mother' s car seat . I feel so sleepy and I was faint . When I was faint , I saw my grandfather sitting besides me in a full of sunflowers garden . I felt so happy to see my grandfather because my grandfather was dead when I was 11 years old and it was last year . I miss my grandfather so much . I pluck down one of the sunflower and my grandfather ask me to go back to my human life but I don't want to . But my grandfather show me how sad is my grandmother , my best friends , and my cousins and their parents . So I went back to my human life and I hug my grandfather before I left him . I was sad and my tears taste salty .
After I'm waking up from faint , everybody was happy to see I'm awake . I saw my mother was lying down on a bed that was just beside me and my mother was awake too . After everybody leave , my best friend went here and brought me and my mother some fruit . I thought they are not coming to see me but they came . They teach me what have teacher teach them today . I told my mother sorry for asking her to drive faster and my mother forgive me .