Bad Boy and Litle Old Me

Chapter 1

It was a normal Friday afternoon for me we didn't have school today and mom wasn't home so I was home alone for the rest of the week. All im going to be doing is lodging in my sweat pants and tank top and watch T.V. and maybe invite some friends over but iys just going to be a lazy weekend.

*Two hours later*

There was a knock at the door so I paused The Hunger Games right at my favorite part ( When there in the cave) and got up to get the door. At first when I opened the door I didn't recognize the woman standing there then I took a better look and noticed it was Mrs. Pointer my moms best friend from high school. Every time they talk or see each other they go back to the school girl was the giggling and the talking. I think its annoying but Mr. Pointer thinks its cute and the rest of there friends do to. Wait why was she here? She lives in New York City why would she be here? I pulled out of my thoughts and looked at her face. Her eyes were swollen and red like she's been crying for days. She also looked like she hasn't slept in a week. Then she spoke and I understand completely why she looks like that. The next word that came from her mouth would make me look how she does right now but ten times worse.

"Annabell, I'm sorry to tell you this but your mom died. Her plane crashed ten minutes away from the airport in Australia. You need to pack your things up and whatever you want of you mothers and come with me. You're going to live with My family in New york." Mrs. Pointer said with sympathy dripping from ever word. My head its spinning and all I can see are black dots forming in my vision. Next thing I know I fall to the floor and everything goes black.

I open my eyes and the first thing I feel is my head pounding . What happened? I asked my self. Then everything came flooding back my mom, Mrs.pointer, dizzy, and then fainting. Tears stream down my face when I sit up on the couch and a wet washcloth falls from my head but I don't care. I just keep sobbing my head in my hands. I felt someone rubbing my back trying to calm me down so I look up and cry harder. She pulls me into her arms and I just cry on her shoulder. After what felt like hours of crying I stopped, No not because it doesn't hurt its just tears don't fall no more.

"Everything is going to okay. I'm here for you Annabell. We are going to get through this together." She said with sorrow in her eyes. " I know this is hard but she was my best friend I know how it feels to lose someone that close to you. My mom died and I was around your age. So im here for you no matter what. I lost her too but I know this is harder on you cause she is the person you looked up to the one that raise you. I'm here no matter what. Always remember that." Once she was finishes she had silent tears streaming down her face. I started to cry again and she wraps me in a warm embrace as I shove my head in the croak of her neck to hide that im crying. I know she knows im crying but ever time I cry in front of someone I feel weak and I hate to feel weak. Right now thou I don't care my life just turned up side down.

" Now go up stairs get your things that you need for right now. Our flight leaves in a couple of hours so we need to get to the airport."

"What about the rest of my things?" I asked

"In a couple of weeks We will be coming back to pack up the rest of your things. Don't worry you are going to have everything just grab a few things that you need for now."

"Okay" I walk up the stairs and open my door. The very first thing I saw was a picture of my mom and I at a ski lodge in Canada. I close my eyes and open them. I took a few strides and reached for the picture and held it to my chest. As i close my eyes again pressing that picture to my chest harder and harder I remember the whole conversation I was having with her before we took the picture.

"Happy 16th birthday hun!" My mom said hugging me with a big smile on my face.

"Thanks mom. I'm glad you can spend it with me. I've missed you a lot. I don't know how you work so hard. "

"Honey You'll understand one day. When you become a mother yourself you'll do anything for you son or daughter. You will work as hard as you can even if it will kill you. You'll do anything to know that there safe and have everything they want. " She looked at me and took a deep breath and keep going. " When you hold that little baby in your arms and you know its your baby, no you know its your angle. Its the one thing that every mistake you made in you life before that point doesn't matter all that matters is your baby never leaves you and you never leave them. That he or she is always happy. That you will be there for them though the ups and downs.. You know if they are hurting because you're hurting, you know when they're happy because you have a big smile on your face. You're my everything so I would work 5 jobs and 100 hours a week if it meant you are happy."

"Mom even if you're flying across the world I know your always be there for me because your a great mom. You're my everything I have no idea what i would do without you." I said with silent tears sliding down my face.

" Baby girl. Even if i'm not here because I will not always be on this earth one day im going to go to heaven and watch over you. So promise me one thing no matter where I am if i'm right next to you or in the skies looking down on you." She grabbed my face lightly between her palms and whispered the last part. " Promise me you'll follow your dreams do what your heart tell you. Promise me no matter what happens to me you will stay strong baby girl. Youre heart is made out of gold never lose track who you are. Never let anyone tell you, you're not good enough because baby girl trust me you're as good as you set your mind to. Promise me right now you'll do all those things not for me but for yourself."

"I promise mom and your not going anywhere soon." I said with a smile as she wipes my tears away.

"Okay enough with this sappy stuff time to take some pictures and got ski are little cute butts off. " She said with a smile and we both just start laughing in are hugg still.

Click. Flash.

We pull a part and see this elder women with a big smile on her face holding a camera. "My name is Linda and I'm sorry but that was just so beautiful I had to take that picture.It reminded me of my daughter and I."

"Its fine. My name is Annabell Gray its nice to meet you Linda.May I see the picture?" As I walk over to her she nods her head and shows me one of the best pictures ever. I turn toward my mom and ask if she could go get me some hot chocolate and she says yes. Mom smiles at us on last time and walk to get my drink.

I pick up my purple duffle bag. I go over to my dresser and dump my first two draws in the duffle bag and put the picture on top. I grab my phone charger and my laptop which is very old and about to fall apart. I look in my duffel bag and make sure i have everything then grab my purse. I walk over to the door and turn to look back at my room. In just three hours I went from planning to have a relaxing night sitting in the living room watching scary movies and ordering a pizza to losing my mom and having to move to a new State and never look back to my old life. Its funny how things can change in just a minute top. How your life can be flipped around and you will never be able to go back.

I'm starting a new life and I have no idea how i'm going to push through. I look a little longer and turn and walk out the door. Right when the door shut I said goodbye to the old Annabell.

" Are you ready?" She asked as i walked down the stairs.

"Yea. let's go." I said softly.

Goodbye home, Hello New York City.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres the first chapter of my new book. After i get down writing it I am going back through for some MAJOR editing. I hope you like it um.... SO yea! Lol sorry its kinda well it is 3 in the morning and i've been up all day and got this wild idea to write about something and this idea came to mind.

This might have happened to me or someone in my life. That may be why i'm writing it, but you'll never know unless i tell you :)