CHAPTER I

We met in a coffee shop.

Sa lugar kung saan lagi akong tumatambay at lagi ko siyang nakikita nagtratrabaho at madalas nag-aaral.

Siguro, sa araw-araw akong tumatambay roon para sa mga ginagawa kong mga plates, homeworks at research papers namumukhaan na ako ng mga staff doon lagi din akong nag-oorder ng usual na kinakain ko. Madalas ako dun dahil mejo malayo sa university peaceful yung place tsaka wala masyadong pumupunta na mga estudyante siguro mga iilan lang pero madalas mga employees somewhere near the shop. It was a typical Friday morning pero that time someone caught my attention bago lang siya sa paningin ko, so I assume na bagong staff doon na nagtratrabaho.

The first time I saw her, I already fall in love with her.

I thought it was a joke insane right?, because how can you fall in love so easy when you only just met her for the first time.

As time passed by I always saw her at the coffee shop and I can't help myself from falling for her over and over again. She's not just pretty but she also has a good heart. Paano ko nalaman?

Papasok ako sa coffee shop nang araw na iyon na may mapansin akong matandang babae na nasa may gilid ng pintuan, I look at her and then I realized she wore a ragged dress and she was holding a cup in her hand. I tried to approach her but when I started to walk, there was someone I bumped with, as I look at her I saw the girl whom I fall in love with.

"Sorry " that was first time and the first word she said to me. After she said those words I stunned by her beautiful brown eyes, rosy cheeks and how innocent her face was.

I look at her walking towards the old woman's direction.

" Nagugutom na po ba kayo lola, sorry po kung ito lang maibibigay ko" after she said that she sat beside the old woman.

" Maraming salamat dito iha ha, kanina pa kasi ako nagugutom " the old woman started to eat the food.

" Pasensya na kayo lola ah, hindi ko po kayo kayang ipasok sa loob baka po kasi ako yung matanggal sa trabaho" she stated.

And for the second time I was stunned on what she said. A girl who has a kind heart and a genuine personality.

" Okay lang iyon iha, sige mauuna na ako maraming salamat dito" The old woman stated and then she started to leave, waving her hand .

" Pasensya na pala kanina kung nabangga kita, nagmamadali kasi ako baka umalis kaagad si manang dun" she looked at me

That was when I found myself and then I answered

" Its okay it is also my fault nakaharang ako sa dadaanan" I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me and then she leaves. A genuine smile that I could never forget. I was about to call her but someone already called her name I thought it was the manager of the shop.

                                         G A L E , that was her name. A beautiful name that suits her beautiful personality.