Happy Birthday!

As you walked toward Matthew and Alfred's dorm you whistled a cheerful tune. Today was Matthew's birthday, so you had a special surprise for him today. You even woke up early to pick up some items for the birthday of your boyfriend.

'I hope he likes his birthday gift,' you thought while waiting for a car to pass.

You carried a plastic bag filled with items for his special surprise. You texted Alfred to let him know that you were almost at his house.

Jul 1, 2013, 7:04 AM

I'm almost here.

Cool bra I'll unlock the door 4 u.

Thanks ^u^

No prob

--

You arrived at the front door and slowly opened the door, careful not to make the door creak too loudly and wake up Matthew.

"Mornin' ______," Alfred said still focusing on his video game which looked like some Resident Evil video game.

"Leon! Heeelp! Leon! Heeelp," you heard a girl scream out from the 45 inch plasma screen TV.

"I'm good," you said while pulling out your apron and putting it on, then grabbed a few items from your bag including: flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, butter, baking soda, salt and sugar. "How are you, Al?"

"I'm good," Alfred said still hypnotized by the TV.

You got a bowl from the top cabinet and grabbed the measurement cup from your bag then added in the bowl baking powder, sugar, and salt and then mixed it together evenly. You then poured in the milk and cracked open the eggs and mixed it until it made a good consistency.

You then got a skillet from the bottom cabinet and placed the skillet on the stove and put a little bit of butter on the skillet. Then you turned the electric stove on medium.

Within about ten minutes you made about five pancakes. While you were working diligently Alfred was still focused on rescuing Ashley from Lord Salazar.

You turned the stove off once you were finished making Matthew's pancakes. You grabbed the wooden tray from the top of the fridge and put the plate of arm pancakes on the tray with a napkin, silverware, a glass of milk, and Matthew's favorite brand of maple syrup.

You walked to Matthew's door and knocked the door while holding the tray with one hand.

"Who is it?" A quiet voice said.

"Um...it's Alfred, yo. Can I come in, bro?" You said in attempt to surprise him.

"Sure."

You opened the door and saw Matthew wearing a plain white shirt and red sweatpants. He gasped from shock then smiled to see your face.

"Surprise~! Happy birthday Mattie~" You said and walked toward Matthew with his breakfast, "I made your favorite for you," you said and placed the fluffy pancakes on his bed beside him.

He got up to give you a hug and a peck on the lips, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," you said and returned the hug and kiss. He then kiss you again, this time more passionately.

"May I?" Matthew asked for entrance.

You responded with a nod and a wide smile.

"Thank you, ______," Matthew said before his soft, pale lips met yours.

-Joyeux Anniversaire-