Where it all begins

Third Person P.O.V

Once upon a time in a village named Konoha there was a little girl with pink hair and mesmerising green eyes known as Sakura Haruno. She lived with her family that she loved very much until one faithful night.

It was a warm spring day and a little girl was baking cookies with her beloved mother while her father reads about the First Ninja War. And her younger sister was playing with her dolls her mother gave her to play.

"Ne Sakura-chan? " Sakura turned around to her mother "Why don't you go play outside ? "

Sakura's eyes immediately lighten up at the thought of going to play then frowned "But don't you need help baking the cookies? And what about Sakui?"

"Don't worry I'm fine and Sakui will to be fine? If you want you can take her" Her mother reassure her. Sakura then went to her father who stopped reading his book and looked up at his little girl.

"Tou-chan, can I go play outside with Sakui?" Her father could never say no to her so he nodded his head.

Sakura grinned and went to tell her little sister after she hugged and kissed her parents , she ran to the door and put her blue sandals on and help with her little sister to put hers on then she yelled "I'm going now! See you later!"

"See you later honey" her mother said "Bye my two little princess, don't be late" her father said But little did they know that would be the last time they will see them.

The two little pink haired girls run down the street and occasionally stopped to greet some elderly people until they reached the park.

As they went to the slide she notice a group of kids around there age surrounding two boys who looked like they were fighting. They went to look closely who they were, they then recognized the boys.

Uchiha Sasuke and Namizake Naruto. Son of the leader of the Uchiha Clan and the son of the Forth Hokage. These were a reason why they have fangirls. The other reason it's their looks.

Sasuke had black hair and onyx eyes and Naruto had blond hair and blue eyes. But both - as fangirls say- are handsome.

They both ignored the scene and kept walking to the slide.

After a couple of hours later, they got bored and began there way to their home. It started getting dark which made both Sakura and Sakui walk faster. When they was at their house, they felt something was off.

They both ran inside the house and shouted "Tou-chan!" "Kaa-san!" no responded. They opened all the doors, kitchen, living room, bathroom, there bedroom. They found nothing. The last door they haven't check was their room. Sakura took a deep breaths as she is in front if her sister and opened the door, then a minute later she screamed.

There were three masked men's. Two were keeping her parents still and one had his back at her.

Both of them had their eyes widened when they saw their two little blossom standing at the door with a horror look on her face.

Her parents started screaming desperately "SAKURA TAKE SAKUI AND RUN! JUST RUN!
DON'T JUST STAND THERE! RU-" they were interrupted because the men's who were holding them cut there necks with a kunai on their hands.

"KAA-SAN! TOU-CHAN! NOOO" They cried as there body's hit the floor.

The tree men's started laughing and then two of them left. The one who stayed said "Aww... Look at this weak,pathetic crybaby."