Chapter Six

No one's P.O.V

Sakura and Sakui wakes up happy. Because today they will be in a team. As they do there usual routine, they goes down and eat what Anika made.

"Ne Sakra-hime and Sakui-hime who do you think is going to be in your guys team?" Yumi says

"I don't know but I hope its not Ducky or Hokage-to-be" Sakura says

(Anika, Yumi, Natsume know the nicknames Sakura and Sakui put on people)

"Why don't you want Naruto-nii and Sasuke-nii in your team nee-chan because I want them to be in my mines" Sakui says

"Well I have one word fangirls" Sakura

"Away we have to go or we will be late"

No Ones P.O.V

As Sakura and Sakui were walking to the academy. Sasuke and Naruto were leaving there homes where they found each other and started talking.

"Do you like Sakura teme?" Naruto said out of nowhere

"Umm..... I don't know what your talking about " Sasuke said while he turned his head so he won't see the blush on his face

Naruto open his mouth to say something but couldn't because someone interrupt him. And do you know who it was, yep a fangirl.

"Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun" the fangirl said

Then the ground started shaking, then they see a cloud of dirt coneing towards then. At first they were confused until the fangirls calling there names, at this time they were running as fast as they could to the academy.

°•°•°•°•°•°• At the academy°•°•°•°•°•

Sakui's P.O.V

As we left our house, we went to the academy. Once inside we where surrounded by fanboys. It took us a while to escape them but we manage to get away. We looked around the room to find where we are going to.

"Hey Sakui there is a seat next to Hinata-chan" Nee-chan says

"Let's go then" I say to her

We went over to her and sat down until she talked to us.

"How are you to been " Hinata-nee-chan said

"Were good and how about you" Sakura says

"I'm good too" Hinata-nee-chan said

We kept talking until we heard the door open. We turned to see Sasuke-nii and Naruto-nii panting as if they were running away from something.

Then the whole room started shaking, we were all confused at the time. We then see a big cloud of dust coming to our class room. Then we figured who they were the fangirls of Naruto-nii and Sasuke-nii and our fanboys.

Amy, Karin, Ino where arguing about who are the best shinobi's in the whole class. They would not stop yelling at each other, me and Sakura started getting annoyed that we accidentally let out a dangerous arua. The people around us backed away from us as we both yelled at the three fangirls.