Chapter three

Sakura's P.O.V

After we dropped Hinata-chan at her house I decided to walk around the village.

We decided to go to the park and then Sakui says "hey there's a boy over there at that swing Nee-chan"

I look over and she was right there was a boy sitting on a swing. We went over there and as we got closer found we both found out that he is Naruto Namizake the Fourth Hokage's son.

We kept walking to him, we're in front of him and then we notice that he was depressed, then I said"why are you depressed?'

He then look up to see us in the face.

                  Naruto's P.O.V

"Why are you depress" a soft gentle voice said

I then look up to see pink haired girls Sakura Haruno and Sakui Haruno.

Sakura Haruno and Sakui Haruno we have been in the same class for a year now. They are the top students in the academy and they are not  fangirls of me or teme. But besides that they have a tragic past.

They both glare at me and says harshly "Don't you stare at me with pity Naruto Namizake"

I was shocked because nobody talks to meet like that because I'm the Fourth Hokage's son.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I stare at her and then her green eyes brighten.

"It's ok now tell me why you were depressed awhile ago" Sakui says

"Where should I begin" I say to her

"From the very beginning " she says as her and Sakura sit next to me

I look down not seeing there face's. They then gestures me to start talking.

I tell them everything. From how the village people see me as the Fourth Hokage's son. And my fangirls see me as a smaller version of Hokage-sama. They don't see me as Naruto the prankster master. Also I suck at being a ninja.

They just sat there quietly and nods as they are listening. Then Sakui asks a question unexpectedly.

"What is your dream Naruto"

I paused for a minute and replied "I want to be Hokage someday"

Then Sakura looked at me confused "why? I thought you did not want to be like your dad"

I shake my head and continued " Not to be like him but to surpass him. I want to be known as Naruto Namizake who surpasses all the Hokage's. Not Naruto Namizake the Fourth Hokage's son"

After my speech they had a big smile an there faces and says to me " we believe in you Naruto and we will be your trusted shinobi" they say together

"Hey Naruto is it ok I call you Hokage-to-be"  Sakura says

"Can I call you Naruto-nii" Sakui says

"Yeah I like that, well do you want to play a game " I say

"Yeah that sounds greatHokage-to-be"

"What do you want to play Naruto-nii" Sakui says

"Let's play hide and seek and I will start counting" Hokage-to-be says

"Ok then" Sakui says

                   Sakui's P.O.V