June 18

I lie in bed at night wondering why it's so easy for you to tell other females how beautiful they are, but it's so difficult for you to make me feel that way...

I wonder which friend is it that you're so intrigued by, you know, the one who you say wants you when you're making love to me? The one that you think has been eying you....yeah.

I wonder what excuse and lie I will hear next...your fingers accidentally typed a flirtatious/sexual message and hit send? You tripped and your lips just happened to land on hers? Seems legit....from a man's point of view.

What is it that you actually tell people about our relationship stays on my mind. I keep picturing you saying my friend wants you. The numerous times you asked for a threesome.

My heart hurts and my head is full of these thoughts. Is it the devil messing with me? Or is it love, but you not being in love? Are you the devil in disguise sent to tear down my walls and shatter my heart? Or are you my forever man sent to put the pieces of my broken heart back together again?

As I lie in bed next to you, this is what is keeping me from peacefully sleeping.
If only you could see through my eyes, then you would truly know what you mean to me and the pain I feel inside.