Chap:Mistreated Life

Dewpaw slipped out den.Dewpaw's heart started to pump and he blushed.He was in love with Ravensky.Her sleek fur . beautiful glowing eyes.

Ravensky padded towards him.He froze,"Hey Dewpaw!Your mentor sick today.I am Going to be mentor for a few days."Ravensky mewed.Dewpaw's fur pricked."O-okay..That great."Dewpaw spoke shyly.

Oh great!This is amazing!!I feel dizzy..oooohhaaa!!Dewpaw thoughts were mixing up.I showed Ravensky,my hunter crouch,catching a bird and fat mouse."Wow!Good job!"Ravensky purred.Dewpaw nodded his fur burned with happiness.

Dewpaw battled trained with Softpaw and Brackenpaw.Swipe!Dodge!After he walked along Ravensky.That sleek cat grabbed a squirrel."Hey.Wanna share?"Ravensky asked Dewpaw."Sure!"Dewpaw mewed excited,He took a bite,as he chewed he watched the black she cat eat.

Dewpaw stood up,"Thank you for Meal"Dewpaw thanked.Dewpaw turned and vanished into Apprentice den.Ravensky rose from her paws to meet Skyclaw.She licked him on cheek.Tails twisted each others.

--------------IN APPRENTICE DEN--------
Softpaw pinned her brother,She sank her teeth in his shoulder."You will NEVER find love!You stupid mouse brain!You will be nothing but Crow-food!"She spat."No!I will find love,Fox-heart!"Dewpaw hissed back.

"You got bees in your brain!"Brackenpaw spat along with Softpaw.Brackenpaw swiped Dewpaw's muzzle.Dewpaw saw blood drip from his muzzle.

Dewpaw had cobweb pressed against his muzzle.He fell on nest and fell alsleep."Welcome back!"Lizardfang greeted.

"Now, to do a proper poisoned prey trick.You want to take prey and stuff it,but hide berries very good and hide berry scent."Lizardfang purred.Dewpaw took a leaf and stuffed with pebbles."Yes.good."Lizardfang spoke.

"If cat who eats tells who gave them food.Before giving,say some other cat gave to you."Lizardfang meowed.