Chapter One

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes and mom calling me down for breakfast, it was 7am " Skai get down here for your breakfast or you're going to be late" damn it, I can't be late again, I'm the girl who always gets to class late and honestly it gets really annoying, I can't help it though, I guess it's in my genes, unfortunately. I grabbed my clothes that I lay out over night and rushed to the bathroom putting them on in the process, I quickly but thoroughly brushed my teeth and washed my face with the brand new face wash I got yesterday ( it's supposed to be really good) I've changed the topic sorry, you may notice I do that a lot... anyway I ran downstairs. The aroma of pancakes was mouth watering, pancakes with golden syrup is so good! "Thanks mom" I said whilst sitting down at the table getting ready to dig in. " You're welcome" she said whilst grabbing her black work bag and heading to the door, " oh and Skai, I'm going to be late home tonight so there are some chicken nuggets and fries in the freezer, just cook them and have them for dinner!" She yelled "okay I'll do that thanks momma" I replied, NUGGETS! YES! Nuggets are so good! So I'm not complaining. Hearing the door shut and the key turn inside the lock I continued eating. As I was stuffing my face, I received a text message from my bestfriend.

Katie:
"Please tell me you have done the biology homework, I just found out we had it and I haven't done it 😩"

Me:
" WHAT?! Damn... Kat you should know me I only do the homework for the subjects I actually like 😂 like English or drama for example"

Katie:
"😂 true damn um I'll just copy off someone"

Me:
"Same 😂"

Katie:
"😂 anyway I'm just finishing getting ready, don't be late Skai"

Me:
"😅 okay I'll try"

I realised that it was 7:45am I have to be at school for 8:30 and it takes me a while to get to that hell hole so I grabbed my keys, my leather jacket and my favourite white backpack with a little gold clip, I got this bag as a Christmas present from my grandma; me and my grandma are really close, I visit her a lot, she's so funny, one time she was telling me that she was walking to the supermarket and... Nevermind I'm going off topic again, anyway I got it from my grandma. I walked out the house and locked the door behind me, it was warm so I was kinda regretting on wearing a leather jacket but I needed to get to the bus stop other wise I would be late, again!