Chapter 15• Starting Over

It's been a few weeks and it took me a while but I got over everything thing. It still hurts but that doesn't matter. I was getting dressed to go out to a party with Jason and his girlfriend

I sat down and curled my hair and finished my make up. I grabbed my outfit that my friend Lyndsay picked for me to wear tonight. It was a white crop top, light wash skinny jeans,with a brown belt, and some cowboy boots.

There was a knock on the door and I ran to open it. It was Jason.
"Woah there, you might want to go put on a turtleneck. And sweat pants." He said.
"Ha ha, very funny." I said. I grabbed my phone and followed him outside we got in his truck and headed to the party.

We got there and took pictures before getting drinks. I was walking around and with my luck I bumped into Stephen.
"Woah there..... Laur?" He said grabbing my hand.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"It's fine." he said. And with that I fake smiled and walked away.

Wow, I need a drink.
I walked over to the mini bar. I'm not the type to drink but man. I really need a drink.
"Two shots of something, please.... anything." I say. The guy nods and walks away. He comes back with two glasses and I down them like nothing.
"Oh Lord.... why did I just do that." I said. The guy laughed and brought me a Smirnoff. That's what happens when your a chicken like me.
"Slow down little Demers." Someone whispered in my ear. I felt their lips touch my ear and their hot breath gave me chills all over my body. Tyler? I thought to myself. They put their hands on my hips.
I turned around and it was Tyler. I can't lie he did look good. He was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, a cowboy hat, and boots.
"Hey Tyler. Where's your signature snap back?" I said.
"I thought I'd dress for the occasion I see you did too." He smirked adjusting his hat.
"Hmmm well I guess you get some points for trying." I said I looked down and picked at my nails acting uninterested.
"Lauren, I'm sorry about everything can we just start over. Please?" I looked around thinking I saw Stephen dancing with some girl. Wow.
"Of course, why not?" I said I smiled at him and grabbed my drink and followed him around.
"You look hot as hell by the way." He said.
"Thanks!" I said.
We sat together at a table with Jamie and we're messing around on my snap chat. He took my phone and added himself on my Snapchat.
He grabbed his phone out of his pocket.
He put an arm around me and we took a picture together and he posted it on his story. I turned and gave him a worried look.
"Don't worry I only have close friends on here." He said.

"Get your asses up and come dance." Jason yelled.

Tyler grabbed my hand and we went to the dance floor.
"Well I really don't know how to two step but I'll try." He said.
He laced our fingers and he put his other arm around me. We danced around and he stepped on me so many times.
"I think we should take a break from dancing." I said laughing.
"Good Idea" he said.
We went back to the mini bar and he grabbed some drinks. We were sitting at the table and I'm pretty sure he drank the whole mini bar.
"You think I should have a another shot?" He said.
"Uhhh I don't know." I said. He put his hand on my thigh and rain in up and down.
"Hey now" I said I held his hand up and laced his fingers with mine.
"What the hell Lauren?" I look around and see Stephen. I quickly let go.
"Really Tyler? Out of all people." He yelled.
"You jealous Johns?" Tyler said standing up.
"Stephen stop. You were dancing around with some other girl. We haven't even talked in weeks." I yelled.
"Laur, I can't believe you." He said walking off. I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

"You want to get out of here?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
I texted Jason that I got a ride and I'll be home later.
We left the party and walked out to his jeep. He opened the door for me and I got in.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"I don't know.... Do you want to go to my place?"
"Sure" I said.

A/n sorry this sucks 😅😅 I've had really bad writers block.
Didn't proof read it.... sorry. I just wanted to update it.

AND THERE WILL BE A PART 2 to this chapter.