listen

don't you dare let anyone belittle you, make you feel like you're the one that's lucky to have their attention. they are the ones who are lucky to be loved or liked or cared for by such a glorious being such as yourself. if you're in that mindset already, fine, just don't let anyone take advantage of it.

you decide if you're lucky to have them or not, not them.
you decide if you hit the jackpot with them, not them.
you deserve someone who will respect your boundaries.

if you're not ready for sex, they shouldn't pressure you into it. if you're not ready for commitment, they shouldn't pressure you into it. whether they choose to stay and wait for you to be ready or not is their decision, but don't change yourself just to accommodate them.

yes, you can do something sweet like try something you're not really into because you want to make them happy, but in moderation. don't make their happiness your priority, make both of your happiness' your priority. if he/she loves or cares about you enough, he/she will respect that you want or need time and when you're finally ready, if he/she stuck around, it will be worth the wait.

don't give into that kind of unhealthy relationship, guys. please don't. it breaks my heart to see someone so sweet and innocent and happy become someone so...not, simply because they tried to please that person and ended up destroying whatever they had left of themselves for someone who could care less about them. I've seen it happen a few times. don't let it happen to you.