Chapter 1: Charity Santiago

Maingay.

Mausok.

May kadiliman.

This is my life.

The life of a seducer.

By the way I am Charity Santiago. You can call me Cha for short.

I love to seduce man,

to touch them,

and to break their hearts,

because they don't deserve to be love.

They deserve to be cheated.

To be a toy, they supposed to be a toy.

But don't get me wrong. Even they touch and kiss me, I'm still clean, a virgin. I will never give it, because no one deserves my purity. Like duh?

My motto in life is.

"My virginity is a combination of gold and silver, its expensive even your life can't afford it."

-

I'm here at CB Bar,

My friend own this bar,

Her name is Sandy Smith, Dy for short. Actually as of now she's living in US, but sa pagkakatanda ko, one of this month babalik na sya dito for good.

So this bar is my second house, and my new home. I am more comfortable here, maraming lalake, lalake na hindi deserve maging masaya. Happiness? Does it even exist? I don't think so.

By the way, we are three in our group, me, tam-tam and dy, We love to flirt, but we never fall. Because love and boys are only headaches.

Yes, we are also bitch. But in a place, hindi naman kami cheap tulad ng iba jan, may class naman pagiging bitchessa namin.

I miss the two of them, nagbakasyon kasi sila, pero pasukan na e. Hindi ko alam kung kelan sila uuwi, Dy is in US, while tam-tam is in korea.

While me, stock here in manila. Gosh. I hate this!

I miss them. If you have a trusted group of yours, you'll surely know how I feel.

I'm here scanning the whole bar, oo scanning, Itong mata ko mabilis makakita ng new victim, yung mukhang papatol agad kahit may kargado na. Ganyan ang mga lalake, hindi marunong makuntento sa iisang babae. They can promise you the whole universe, but you'll be the dumbest person in earth if you believe that. They don't even own the earth, so how the fuck they can promise it to you? 

Well well well.

*smirk* I think I see my new victim.

He's with a girl, I think he is committed? But I'm not sure, committed or not, boys are boys.

I walk like a sexy badass, I love walking like I own the place. You need guts to do what I'm doing, if you can't you can give me a call for training.

They're turning their heads, so easy to predict. Some of them who are currently eye-raping me are committed or even a husband already, I can feel it. They have the guts huh, they're one of the reasons why I don't feel guilty playing with them and breaking their partners heart. I'm helping their partners to realize that they catch a bad catch.

I think you can say that I'm a man hater, obvious naman eh. I hate them, I just want to protect myself from them. They don't deserve the love that they wanted in life, because after all they're in other path. I despise them.