2 day of school

Jordan's POV:

I wake up in Niall's arms

"Niall time to get up." I say softly in his ear then I peck his lips knowing he wants more i walk away.

"I want more!" he says still half asleep

"Get dressed first Mr. Horan!" I say mocking him.

He looks at me and smiles then he gets dressed.

I get dressed then ran to the bus! I get on and I sit with this kid with green eyes and brown curly hair.

"Hi I'm Harry. but you can call me Haz."

"Hi Haz I'm Jordan."

"Sooo were you here yesterday?"

"Yes till lunch then I left."

"Why did you leave?"

"Ummm never mind that what is your classes Haz?"

He shows me his classes

"We have the same classes accept for second hour."

"Kool! do you wanna sit with me and friends. Louis, Josh, Ed, and Zayn at lunch you can sit by Perrie and Elly thy are Louis and Zayn's girlfriends."

"I go into Mr. Horan's room for lunch maybe next week?"

"Ok. Can I have your phone number?"

"Sure!"

I type in my number just as we are pulling in to the high school. We get off the bus and go to first hour.

"Miss Jordan come here." Niall says smirking.

"Not here so don't even think about it!" I yell whisper.

"When the bell rings do something bad so I can talk to you in the hall alone ok?"

"Ok."

The bell rings I knock the kids stuff behind me on the phone. Haz laughs.

"Miss Jordan in the hall now!" Niall yells.

"Yes Mr. Horan." I say and go in the hall.

"I have been waiting all morning for this." he says then he leans in I lean in as well. He passes up my lips and goes for my neck. He finds my sweetspot and I moan a little. Liam aka Mr. Payne comes in the hall and starts sucking the other side. They both have my sweetspot, and I break away and I look in the reflection of my phone. and I have 2 hickys from them and i put foundation on it so is not so notice able then we go in the classroom..