why

It was the day before the play and we're at practice. Living with toki hasn't been that hard he just kind of weird at times. Like one time I got up in the middle of the night and my door was wide open. OK could have been me but still.

Anyway I was going to close it and I heard it sigh from the garden. When I want to go check it out it was Toki but he seemed to be talking to himself. I didn't hear a thing so I just brushed it off and went back to sleep.

practice it's been hard as well. everybody's looking at me weird and it's creeping me out.

It was only me and toki left on stage after practice we were just chatting. Turkey started telling me how nice it looked. It was weird he usually says that on a daily basis.

After practice toki he left me, I said I needed to stay after and pact this things. I was about to leave the theater when I noticed some someone waiting for me by the door. It was katsu.

"Hotoka I need to tell you some thing. So shut up and listen!"

Well that was rude. but I decided to let it go since I didn't really know much about her. I didn't respond I just waited for her to continue.

" listen stay away from Toki that's all I have to say." She crossed her arms over her chest.

" why, I can't stay away from him he's my partner." Common Sense much.

" I know that idiot, just stay away from him emotionally."

" why, I don't see why this is any of your business." She sighed.

" look he's not what he says. I warned you and that's it I have to go home to my son." Then she left.

©®©®©®©®©®™

Today's the day for the play. toki's looking a little bit nervous though. He looks like he's trying to tell me something. Or ask