Alyssa

Shelley- You'll be in room 102, this is a double room. Is that okay? 

Michael- sure. We walk in the room and I see Alyssa watching SpongeBob on her TV.

Janet- I love SpongeBob.

Alyssa- me too. Hi my name is Alyssa, what's your name?

Janet- I'm Janet. 

Shelley- go ahead and lay down Janet. What's hurting? Janet looks over to Michael. He starts giggling and tells me all of her symptoms. 

Shelley- By the sound of everything she has a really bad flu but since she has a headache Dr. Slate may want to keep an eye on her the next couple of days.

Janet- no shots please. 

Shelley- I'll try my best. 

*A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER*

I'm sitting at my desk, and my buzzer goes off. I hear a little voice. 

Alyssa- Nurse Shelley it hurts.

Shelley- I'll be right there sweetheart. I walk in the room to see Faith sitting on Michael's lap while him and Janet are asleep. I walk up to Alyssa and kneel down beside her bed. 

Shelley- What hurts Alyssa? 

Alyssa- my chest. I leave the room and get her special chest rub. 

Shelley- That should work okay sweetheart? 

Alyssa- okay, Nurse Shelley. I turn to my right to see that Faith has unbuttoned the top two buttons of Michael's shirt. I pull her out in the hallway. 

Shelley- Are you stupid?

Faith- huh? 

Shelley- Do you really think he would do something with you when he's in the hospital?

Faith- Like he would do something with you looking like that? I lower my voice. 

Shelley- At least I don't look like a hoe. Second of all, Alyssa and his little sister were in the room. 

Faith- I don't care about those little brats. *PUNCH*

Faith- you hit me you bitch.

Shelley- Next time I'll kick your ass.