Date

Austin and I finished the night watching movies. He ended up falling asleep at the end of Peter pan. The next day I dropped him off at Lexi's house so I could head home to get ready for my date. I decided to call my friend Anna from high school. 

Shelley- hey Anna. 

Anna- hey girl, what's up? 

Shelley- getting ready for a date. 

Anna- a date? I'm coming over. 

Shelley- it's okay Anna.

Anna- no no no I'm coming over.

CLICK 

Shelley- hmph i guess she's coming over. 

It's 5 pm now our date is at 7, I look in my closet to find something. 

Shelley- why is getting ready so hard? 

Anna- I don't know. 

Shelley- OH SHIT ANNA! How did you get in here? 

Anna-you gave me a key. 

We spent the next hour looking through my closet. I settled on a knee length dress with heels. I took a hot shower, got dressed, put a few soft curls in my

hair and put on some makeup. 

Shelley- how do I look? 

Anna- amazing.

Shelley- I should get going now. 

Anna- go get em tiger. 

I got in my car and drove to the restaurant. When I got there Michael was pulling in. We both got out at the same time. 

Michael- wow. 

Shelley- is that a good or bad thing?

Michael- it's good, you look beautiful. 

Shelley- thank you Michael, you look very handsome tonight. 

Michael- aww thank you. 

We walked inside, the restaurant was so beautiful. It looked like a little Italian city. He was such a gentleman the whole night from pulling my seat out and pushing it in for me. 

Waitress- hi my name is Faith. I'll be your waitress. 

Michael and I looked up to see a shocked look on her face. Oh Michael and Shelley, what are you doing here? 

Michael- we are here on a date. 

Faith- oh what would you like sir? 

Michael- the spaghetti dinner please and a mt. dew to drink. 

She looks over at me with a look of disgust. 

Faith- and for you? 

Shelley- the lasagna dinner with an ice water. 

Faith- I'll be right back with your food. 

She starts batting her eyelashes at Michael. Realizing she wasn't getting anywhere, she finally walks away. After about 30 minutes of getting to know each other, Faith walks up with our food. She keeps attempting to flirt, failing miserably. 

Michael- she won't give up will she? 

Shelley- laughing, nope. 

We finally finished up our food and him being the gentleman he is, he paid even though I offered

to. 

Shelley- I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place and watch a movie. 

Michael- I'd love to. 

We got into our cars and drove back to my place. He walked me to my front door. I've never been this nervous around any guy. Once we walked inside I felt my body swing around and a set of soft lips crash against mine. Michael broke away first. 

Michael- I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

Shelley- it's okay. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him a little more passionately. I don't usually have sex on the first date, but I have a feeling we may not be watching that movie.