An Experiment Gone Wrong

"Yes.. It is finally complete! The experiment that will help me make millions, MILLIONS!" Yelled Doctor Gerald Fitzgerald as he had finally placed the final piece. Fitzgerald is not your average person, he was born a maniac, his parents died 2 months after his birth and the people in the orphanage were just total wads to him, it was his day of luck, the big chance of living the big life so by the age of 23, he left everything even the stuff and people he really cared about and rented a lab for designing new people, life forms and even robots to make a lot of cash (While in the orphanage Gerald studied experimenting).

It was then, the first time he made something that could make him richer than ever, a problem occurred (this was very rare for Fitzgerald because he never had any problems creating and making new life), the system had crashed, the creation had gone berserk and the whole lab just exploded... Nothing more but just exploded. The creation had awoken, its bloodshot eyes could easily tell you that his creation was nothing more than a mistake and it's EVIL! lt looked around and muttered something under his breath "Woke me up from another realm to find this garbage, I'd be at home in bed by now." Fitzgerald had realized where he had gone wrong... HE FORGOT TO CARRY THE 'ONE'! The life form had only one intention... and that intention was to KILL. "Who do we have here? Bait? Oh well... don't mind if I do" the strange life form says as he walks about to Fitzgerald, "WAIT!" screams Fitzgerald, "I'm the one who has created you, you'd be nothing without me" Fitzgerald had a point, the experiment might malfunction or short circuit if he's not careful, therefore, Fitzgerald needed to be alive. This experiment realized that the creator had a point so he stopped himself from killing him, "The name's Vondresuzukihondatoyota the III" the experiment pointed to himself as he explained, Fitzgerald thought he needed to make the name shorter because... well... there is too many car companies in the name and I'd probably get sued so he decided to call him 'Vondre'.

Remember that Fitzgerald was born a maniac... but a maniac hungry for money, and he figures that the only way to earn money is if someone sets a bounty on someone else (which happened pretty regularly where Fitzgerald lived), the professor would then train Vondre on stealthy ways to kill and he'd do so, Fitzgerald would then get paid the money that he deserves while Vondre sits in one place planning out ways to build a smartphone designed for beings that are not human (although he can still get paid for experimenting, having a killing machine is also a good idea and way less expensive... no he never invents for free). Of course though, it's important that he kills people in a stealthy way because he wouldn't want anyone to see his bloodshot eyes and the way he could twist his head before killing (yes, I ran out of ideas and I needed a proper reason).

Months have passed and Vondre has gotten used to human lifestyle, Fitzgerald bought contacts for him to cover up his completely white eyes and he cleaned up the blood, now Vondre is considered to be a human... though things get out of hand when he becomes the popular citizen in the entire city, every day he's surrounded by fangirls and the way they compliment his looks, even he himself believes he is truly popular so he ends up buying clothes that apparently make him look 'cool' and buys himself some shades. Vondre never listens to his master anymore and now has a 'surfer dude' accent. Every time Fitzgerald would tell Vondre to do something, the experiment would respond in a chilled out way, "Pfft, no way old man, I don't want to get my hands dirty for YOUR work" Fitzgerald becomes furious, he even tries to act like Vondre and hit on girls the same age... all he'd get was a smack with a purse and bandages (what is in those purses?!). Fitzgerald knew he had to put an end to this, his trustworthy companion was not loyal anymore, he had developed a plan and is ready for the worst... TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWO!