Chapter 28

Cameron's P.O.V

'We're here pretty boy' the text that just came through to my phone read.

I silently cursed under my breath re-reading the text.

I then look up to see a happy bubbly Katie excitedly waiting at the arrival gates for Neve and Nash to come back home.

I slip my phone into my pocket ignoring the text like I have to rest.

Just because they're here doesn't mean they'll find me. This towns pretty big.

What am I worried about? I'll be fine I always have been and always will. I'm just getting myself worked up for no reason.

I feel someone bump against my shoulder shocking me back to reality. I look to my side to see it was Katie jumping, trying to look over the heads of all the people gathered around.

I stood in front of her and bent down.

She gave me a confused look.

"Jump" I told her turning my head to look forwards.

I then felt her jump on my back. I as well jumped a little to get her into a comfortable position on my back. 

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and started squirming around causing me to laugh lightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked her over my shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see them again" she apologised to me.

We both then turned our attention to the floods of people exiting the doors that had been closed for the past 10 minuets.

I could feel Katie moving trying to look through the gaps of people.

My back suddenly felt very light once she had jumped off. I guess spotting them.

I watched her run through the crowd following behind.

I saw her run and basically jump on Neve almost knocking her over. They were both squeezing each other tightly.

I walked over to Nash and her did a little bro hug. Honestly I actually did miss him.

"How was the trip bro?" I asked him.

"Eventful" he said.

I gave him a confused look and he told me he'd tell me why later. I nodded and looked over to Neve and Katie that were chatting away.

Neve then looked over at me, surprised I guess to see Katie and I together. But she quickly smiled at me and gave me a quick hug muttering a hi in the process.

"I missed you so much you have no idea!" Katie exclaimed to Neve.

"I missed you too" she said, her British accent even more noticeable after going back for a few days to see her family.

We all started making our way to Katie's car to take Nash and Neve home.

I started listening into Katie and Neve's conversation as something Neve said caught my attention.

"How comes you're with Cam? I thought you were all about keeping distance and all that" Neve said to Katie.

"I'll tell you later, there a lot to you need to be caught up on" Katie replied and Neve nodded back looking at me slightly.