Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-

New School, New Group, New People, And Monsters?

(*^▽^*)

[Third/Second Person POV]

You woke up from your phone alarming, playing Better When I'm Dancing by Meghan Trainor. You yawned and grabbed your phone to stop the alarm. You sat up as you put your phone back on your dresser. Your mom decided to enroll you at a new school. It was a school for both monsters and humans. Ever since peace was made between monsters and humans, more monsters came to the surface. You met a few and they were surprisingly really nice. You aren't even scared at all for the new school you're gonna be going to. You're nervous, but excited as well. You brushed your hair and did your daily morning routine. After doing your daily morning routine, you head downstairs for breakfast. Your mom always goes to work really early, so she just makes breakfast for you to eat when you wake up. You went to the kitchen and saw she made eggs and steak. 'Yep, the usual' You thought. You then grab a plate and got some eggs and steak to eat. After eating, you quickly run up to your room to pick out the clothes you're gonna wear to your new school. As you got to your room, you opened up your closet and picked out a [Favorite Color] jacket with a white hood, a black tank top and shorts/pants. You quickly grabbed your towel and head in the bathroom to shower. After showering, you put on the clothes you picked our earlier and then dry your hair. You quickly put your [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair up into a ponytail and put your sneakers on. You grabbed your bag and keys and head out to your new school.

You got to your new school and saw it was really big(That's what she said XD SORRY! ONE OF MY FRIENDS MAKES A LOT OF THATS WHAT SHE SAID JOKES AND IT RUBBED OFF ON ME XD). You looked around the school, lost, not knowing where you're going. All you know is that you need to get to the Principal's Office. After looking around for awhile, you accidentally bumped into a tall skeleton wearing a reddish-orangish scarf. You both fell down as you heard a bone crack. "I'm so sorry!"You said worriedly as you stood up quickly and helped him up.

"It's no problem human!!! It is certainly fine!!"The skeleton exclaimed as you noticed one of his bones were cracked a bit. A short Skeleton wearing a blue jacket with a white hood then came. One of his eye socket was glowing/flashing blue.

"What happened here? Did you hurt my bro?"The short skeleton said as his eyesockets turned full black.

"Calm down brother!!! The human did not hurt me!!! I, the GREAT Papyrus, am fine!!"The tall skeleton exclaimed.

You were nervous and scared, yet you needed help, "I-I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to! I best be going now... W-Where's the Principal's office?"

"You new here kid?"The short skeleton asked.

"Y-Yes.."

"Heh, sorry for thinking you hurt my bro! The school's kinda big, it'd be butter if we just come with you to get to the Principal's office."The short skeleton said. You noticed the pun and chuckled a little.

"OH MY GOD SANS! NO!! MY DAY IS RUINED ONCE AGAIN!! GAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"The tall skeleton screamed as everyone looked at him. One of the short skelepun's eye socket flashed/glowed blue as everyone stopped staring the tall skeleton. I should really ask them their names. You thought.

You smiled, "Um, uh, I'm (Y/N)."

"Sans... Sans the skeleton! This is my brother Papyrus."Sans said.