The Tomboy Transformed

Hi, Rosemary Lee here. My friends call me Lee. People who don't know me or people who are trying to piss me off call me Rosemary. My grandparents, aunt, uncles and other relations(except my cousins. They count as friends) call me Rose. I'm tall but stocky, if that makes sense, I have hazel eyes with a touch of gold, and frizzy, rather mad blond-brown hair. 

Once when I was 13 I was round at my friends place with several other friends, and we were lounging around her room talking about boys and crushes they had and stuff. Or rather, they were, while I pretended to ignore them. I don't gossip or openly like boys. Then the discussion got to me.

"So, Lee, who have you got a crush on?" 

"Nobody."

"Ah, come on Lee!" 

"No one!"

After that they all assured me they would find a 'boy even tougher than me for me' I was very embarrassed, but hid it with being sarcastic and changing the topic. I would never admit it to my friends, but I was more attracted to kind, sweet, shy boys. The opposite of me. Well, opposites attract.

I thought they would forget quickly, but they persisted with trying to find me a boyfriend. After a while they stopped.

But now, at 15, I can't deny my feelings, but knew that being such a tomboy wouldn't help my chances. So I enlisted the help of my delighted best friends Erin and Saffron, and my two cousins Todd and Kirsten. 

This is the story of how they transformed me.