Chapter 1: Mommy Left Us

[Hello and welcome tooooo Yandere son x father reader!as what I have promise!today I will update the fiiiirst chapter! So~Enjoy!*wink]

(The pic was from Mogeko Castle,if you guys had played it!it's super awesome!)

Your name - (y/n)
Your age - (y/a)
Hair color - (h/c)
Favorite color - (f/c)
Eyes color - (e/c)
Wife name - (w/n)

Mother...why did you left me and father?we love you and I know you love us too,don't worry dear mother I will take care of father for you and I will protect him...I promise,mother.

The rain had become more heavy,a guy with (h/c) knelt beside a grave,there's a name written on the tomb.Here lay lovely wife and daughter were all written on it "(W/n)...why do you leave me,I don't want to separated from you...(W/n)...I miss you...it's all my fault...if I've could come at the right time...that car won't hit you!" You crying as you grip the flowers onto the ground "I'm sorry (W/n)...in the end I couldn't protected you...I'm sorry..I'm sorry..." you began to crying more,while your son Aki watching you from behind "Father..." you close your dull (e/c) tightly as you cried out your wife name and then began a new life that you never know what will happen in the future.

Its been 2 month after your wife death and you still being yourself,emotionless and locked yourself in your room.Usually your son,Aki would cook dinner and breakfast for both of you.Your relative would like to help Aki after seeing you in this conditions but you shut them off from your life and family,they got scared to visit you or meet you so they just give Aki some money to keep survive.As usual,in the morning Aki would go to school and you ended up,locking yourself again in the room,it's already became your habit everyday after breakfast and dinner.You cuddling yourself inside your blanket as you heard your main door being unlocked from outside 'Aki's home...' you went to your room door and slowly opening the door a bit,take a peek from inside "I'm home...father,what would you like to eat for today?" You can see that Aki holding a bag of plastic full with ingredients 'Where the hell did he get the money from?...' you gripped your fist and lock your door again.Aki just look at your room and sigh 'Father...please come back...to your old self' he went to the kitchen to cook dinner for you since yesterday you didn't had a dinner.After Aki done cook dinner,he went in front of your room and knocking on it softly "Father...dinner ready...please..c-come out..." you stopped from drawing your manga and went to open your door,Aki backed away a bit while you have this annoying expression on your face "Just go eat by yourself! I don't want to eat!Leave me alone will you!" You push his body harshly onto the floor,glaring at him as he shivering in fear,you walk out from your room and went to eat in the kitchen,Aki just watch you from behind and just stand there,not wanting to be close at you.The last time both of you so close with each other was when your mother still alive(indeed,something wrong with this sentence-,-"I'm sucks at this) "Hey!I want to ask something from you,where the heck did you got that money?!" You stand up from your chair and walked to him,grabbing Aki's black hair and pull his hair closer to you,Aki winced in pain "Ugh...umm..A-Aunt Rin gave me.. the money...f-father..since you won't give me any money for the foods" and that made you snapped,you punched on his face made him fall on floor hardly "I'M YOUR FATHER!SO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT I'M NOT A RESPONSIBILITY FATHER?!HOW DARE YOU!YOU LITTLE!" you grabbed your belt to hit him but before you could hit him,you saw a tears streaming down on his cheeks.You never saw he's crying before,you remember the promise between you and your lovely wife.

_Flashback_

You was walking on the street with your lovely wife,she's pregnant for 7 month.She keep bragging you to take her out for shopping and then there you are,shopping baby clothes "Honey...don't you feel tired?poor little Aki in your stomach " you teasing her,she just chuckle "Ehem! Well then...the king should give the queen piggyback ride~" she squealing like a fangirl as you just laughing "Dear...can you promise something with me?" She smile warmly at you while you already stop laughing and look at her with a smile on your face "Sure my queen~what is it?" You give a kiss on her palm(correct or wrong.-.) She giggle at your suddenly behavior "If I'm gone...please take care of Aki..." that make you shocked "No..no..honey!Don't you say that!I don't want that..." you cupped her cheeks with your warm hands as you put your forehead on hers "Hehe...dear..I just say 'if'...Oh my...you...so sweet" she giggle again while you blushing a bit "And...please don't made Aki cry...ever...if you made Aki cry...then I'm crying too" she looked up to you and smile sadly "Will you promise me that,dear?" You smile and hold her hand while backed away and kiss on her palm "I will,my honey" both of you smile happily.

_Flashback End_

You kneeling down on ground as your (e/c) widen,saw Aki crying.All of these days,he had hit and scolding Aki too much that he forgot about the promise.Aki looked up at you and wipe his tears away as he apologize to you "I'm sorry father...I'm sorry!next time I will asking you for the money and I will try to find a part time job!" Aki hang his head down as he bow,suddenly an warm arms wrapped around Aki,his violet eyes went widened as your suddenly action "Father...?" You sobbing while hug your only son "Im..ssorry Aki...I'm not a good dad after all!I'm sorry for hurting you!I'm sorry for scolding you!Aki I'm-" Aki hushed you to calm down while he patted your head and hug you back "Its okay father...I understand that you have a heart break after mother's death... but mother don't want you to be sad...so please...dad,stop this and keep moving on...I'm here...always here" your (e/c) widen as you heard Aki's gentle voice forgiving you after what had you done to him.You hugged him tightly as you nodded and hide your face on his clothes,Aki smiling and keep patted your head.

Dear mom,father very sad after you're gone...but now he's already happy after I forgive him for what he had done,I love father so much and I know you're the same too.Now I understand how the feels when you love person so much and not wanting to let they go.I want to live with father only.Forever is fine by me.As long I'm by father's side,he will always be happy and as long father by my side...I won't let him go.

[Yasss...done chapter 1!sorry for lateeeeeee~I'm pretty busy later since Eid almost come:D..yay~money!cookies everywhere! ✨^✨I want to eat lot of foods!]

Aki:how cone you're not fat?
Me:idk:D
Aki:*facepalm

[Aki is my oc!his hair was actually dark brown!and his full name is Hayato Aki!he's in my Spooky Night series:'D...]

Thank you for read!jaane!•_<