Chapter 2: Normal

[Hello,I'm here again!ready for an update?•_<...letz continue! ]

I forgot to mentioned... that you're a mangaka...

*silent

Yeah,deal it with*wear black glasses.

In the pic was David from The Crookedman game:3 I love Uri's games from Strange man series

After that incident that had happened between you and your son,Aki.You began to become more cheerful and open your heart to everyone,you was in the kitchen making breakfast to Aki and you until you heard a voice "Good morning...father..." you turn around with a smile and saw Aki just woke up from sleep,you chuckle "Good morning Aki!hurry up go take a shower and eat up,you don't want to be late for school ~" he smile a bit and you ruffle his messy hair "Father...please stop that " you laugh and Aki just sweat drop 'I'm glad father smiling again...' he smile a bit while glance at your smiling face.How wonderul life could be,you and Aki were eating breakfast,it's been so long since your last time having a breakfast with your son it make you happy,you was smiling to yourself while eating,Aki just stare at you "Father you seeing quite happy...is there something up in your mind?" You stop munching at your sandwich and look at him "Eh,you could tell?hahaha!" You laugh while Aki just smile "Of course I could...it's written all on your face" you grinned at him and he continue to eat.You waves goodbye at Aki as he walk out from your apartment (yeah you live in a apartment! *still wearing black glasses) "Okay!time to work!" You went into your room and continue with your unfinished manga that you need to send it to your editor.

~With Aki~

Aki was sitting on his sear while glancing at his phone's screen,smirking at his intelligence work,until one of his friend came to him "Yo!Aki,how's your dad doing?" Aki looked up and keep up with an innocent smiling face at his friend "Oh he's doing fine!no need to worry,I can take care of my father" Aki's friend smile and let out a relief sigh "Man...really?I can't go visiting Mr.(y/n)?why~~" Aki just smile at his friend's whining "I'm very sorry...father need some rest so his healthy won't becoming more worst...since he got a tumor in his head" lied Aki to his friend.This little Aki might sound like a kind and sweet boy,but inside of him no one knows what he being thinking,in his head there's only his father.

~No One POV~

You sneezing a bit as someone was talking about you 'Huh?a cold?' You touched your forehead and feels nothing so you just shrug it off.All of this time your sweet little Aki had being lied to all of people about you and that little secret of it he will make sure that you will never know.After you're done with your manga,you look at your watch "Oh...school already ended... better make dinner!" You went out from your room and preparing a hot bath and dinner for Aki and you "Im home father!" You can heard Aki's voice at the entrance door,you went to have a look "Welcome back Aki! I make your favorite meals today!" You grinning at him as he look so excited "Wah!really?you made pasta for me?" A surprise hit you "Aki...how do you know that I'm making pasta?cause you had a lot of favorite foods..." Aki just smiling at you "Of course I know!I can smell it silly dad!" He pinch your cheeks 'Oh...right,I can smell it too from here but the smell not too strong...' you laugh and pat Aki's hands to let your cheeks go,he let go and walk past to you and went into his room.You sigh and just smile at his behave "Im glad our life could be normal back..." you went into living room and knelt in front of your wife picture,you smile at the picture "I'm happy...dear my lovely wife..(W/N)...thank you for giving me Aki...I love you,I wish you could be here...to watch our Aki become an adult... " you smile while touched the frame and kiss the picture.

I miss you...

[I know it short...😐😂sorry,but right now I kinda have a problems... *sigh...goodbye!^^ thank you for reading!*bow]