Adorable

The four Weasley's sat at the Gryffindor table, watching closely, anticipating which house Charlotte Black was going to get into.

Charlotte squirmed as the hat began talking to itself.

"Hurry up will you, I look embarrassing! I just want to go sit with my friends!" She hissed.

"Feisty, brave to tell me to shut up. Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed as Char shook her head, annoyed.

"Finally." She murmured while she jumped of the stool.

While the Weasley twins had jumped off their seats, yelling.

"Char! Char! Over here!"

"Congrats Char!"

"Char!" The Weasley's were shouting and yelling.

Charlotte smiled as Fred ran at her with a hug while George watched with a large smile.

"I got into Gryffindor!" She answered goofily.

"Yes, you idiot!" George shouted and ran at her for hug.

The three had ended up on the floor, hugging. Char was having fits of laughter whilst people stared at them.

Charles smiled softly as he watched his brothers and the girl he considered her sister laugh and rejoice. Char had tears in her eyes.

Perhaps she was really thinking she'd end up in Slytherin, Charles thought.

As the Gryffindor prefects led the first years to the common rooms, Fred and George were snickering beside Char.

"Percy wants to be prefect, that smart idiot." Fred told Char as she raise an eyebrow in curiosity. A smirk slowly formed on her lips.

She formed an 'O' with her mouth while Percy who was near turned to glare at his brothers.

"At least I know I'm getting the position." He sassed and swiftly walked away towards the front of the line.

"What a pishposh." George whispered in Char's ears. She snorted.

Everyone turned to look at her and laugh. Char blushed red like a tomato until Fred decidedly snorted too, to make her seem less embarrassing.

And soon enough, the whole Weasley family, but Percy, were snorting to make Char feel better.

She smiled, looked up at the ceiling of the beautiful castle and thought,

She was so lucky.