Time To Shine

~Scarlett's PoV~

               Since before I can rember I've been raised to become a cheerleader. When my older sisters left I had wanted to become like them and be a WWE Diva.For the last ten years I have bee trying my hardest to learn everything I can about wrestling. I even went to a wrestling school called "The Hart Dungeon". The training there was intense and was so educating. After all that time and effort it was finally time for that to all pay off. I was making my very first debut on WWE.  I was in the back stretching while superstars were passing and giving me weird looks. The disadvantage of being related to Nikki and Brie is being young and looking exactly like them so I get asked am I their twin too. I think people found it strange seeing a Bella wearing red instead of blue which is the current  Bella colour at the moment.  "Scarlett it's almost time". A man wearinga headset said as he signalled me to get into Gorilla position. 'Okay Scarlett time to shine'.

~Nikki's PoV~

               "I think you need to be put in your place" I shouted into the mic as Paige started backing up. This was the storyline that the board was going with I suppose. Brie and I are out due to "injuries" so what better time to introduce a new Bella. "And who exactly going to do that Nikki? You? Are you going to break that cast and beat me?" Paige shouted while pointing at my arm which was wrapped in a white cast.  "Or maybe you sister is gonna beat us with her crutches" Summer Rae said standing at the back of Paige laughing hysterically. "The Bella's can't ball no more so you might aswell fall" Eva Marie said while laughing.

~Brie's PoV~

               I have to admit it's more annoying than I thought it would be. Being put down by some people who actually mean what they said. "Actually the Bella's will never fall, however, your version of the Power Puff Girls just might" I said and the entire WWE universe started laughing while the girls looke offended. "You see NIkki and I have a plan" I looked over at Nikki who bobber her head and spoke into the mic "Brie is totally right, we're both in no shape to fight in this ring at the moment so we thought why not add someon into the Bella Army". Right when she finished speaking the whole crowd began cheering and scream. "Oh yeah, like who?" thhe three girls spoke in unison. Nikki and I looked at eachother and them leant against the ropes while out theme song played. You can look but you can't touch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Heyy guys, this is my very first fanfic on Wattpad and I would really appreciate it if you could vote and leave comments. I would like it if you didn't write hate though. Thank you so much. xxx