Big Announcement

One Week Later - San Antonio, Texas. 7:48 Monday Night Raw.

~Emily's PoV~

              I stayed quiet while all of us were eating fruit and drinking tea. "Someone hasn't spoke alot since she bumped into Reigns" Nikki said in annoyed tone. "Maybe cupid hit her with an arrow in her ass" Brie said while stuffing a pineapple in her mouth. "Oh shut up, you guys are being dumb." I said rolling my eyes while taking a sip of tea. I'd admit Roma Reigns is super hot! Not that I'll tell him that. It's strange I feel the need to get to know him and his team mates. I have always nown WWE Superstras because Edge, Nikki, Brie, Randy and Bryan would take me with them and I'd meet so many people, but I never met Roman or his two other friends. We all kept laughing away at stupid jokes when Cena cleared his throat rather loudly. "Emily's man candy at 3 O'Clock." Without taking another thought I turned my head so quickly it looked like I broke my neck for a second. I quickly turned and continued on drinking my tea pretending not to be intrigued. "Uh-oh I guess there going to come sit with us." Nikki siad playfully kicking my leg under the table. Before I couldeven respond three chairs pulled out as all three men sat down saying their hello's to everyone. I turned around and saw that Roman was sitting in the middle of the men as he leanded over and stuck his hand out to me. "Hi, I'm-" "Bella's, Bella's, Bella's" Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by Stephanie who was looking at all three Bella's. "Hi Steph!" The three of us said in unison getting up and all hugging her tightly. "So shall we go rehears before the big announcement?" Stephanie said still hugging us. "Yes! I'm honestly kind of nervous." Brie said making her pouting face. "Well let's get going ladies." Stephanie said walking out of catering. We all said our goodbyes and left following behind Stephanie.

               After a long talk that we had with Stephanie it was finally time for Brie to retire. I was happy for her because she had always wanted kids but she couldn't due to her job. I did feel said though Nikki and I had to stay here and keep the Bella legacy going not to mention we both agreed to wear atleast one thing that say 'BRIE MODE'. Nikkie, Brie and I were waiting at the gorilla for our theme song to hit. "Hey girls, good luck out there." Triple H said while he looked like he was about to cry. "Thanks H." I said before we heard our entrance theme. We all bumped fists and Brie led the way making her way out first. Nikki wore her 'Team Bella' shirt and her snap back. I wore the 'O2' shirt and red Nike's I was more of a Jordans type of girl but that's not up to me. Brie was already in the middle of the ramp while Nikki and I stayed a good distance behind. I t was our sister's spotlight after all, we wanted to make sure that the spotlight was all on her. We did the Bella Booty Shake and finally we all went to the ropes flipping over the top rope. When the crowd finally calmed down and was finally quiet Brie finally spoke. She gave her whole speech and by the end Nikki and I were a rying mess. The crowd was chanting many things that I thought was heart tounching.'YES! and Thank You Brie'. When we went backstage all three of us were crying and it seemed like every WWE wrestler was in the back clapping their hands for Brie. When all the mess was cleared out Brie and I were driving to Pheonix, AZ together because that's where the next show was, not to metion that's were Brie and I lived. Nikki didn't come because she decided to travel with Cena. On our way to the car that we rented I noticed that all three members of The Shield were sitting on the curb as Seth was on the phone shouting at someone. I asked Brie if we could help them out and ofcourse she said yes. I was driving so I pulled up to where all three of them were. "Uh. Hey guys, do you wan't to come riding with us?" I asked politely because I didn't know them well. They all looked at eachother before Ambrose answered. Brie got out of the car and went around to sit in the back. "Get in losers we're going to Pheonix. Roman your sitting in the passenger seat since your the biggest, no offence. I'll sit in the back because I'm the slimmest." She said getting in the back seat. When everyone was in the car we all drove to the next city.