Underfell?

Chapter 1: Underfell?

Today Is Monday, two days after Alphys and Undyne got married. The wedding was amazing! It was really nerdy Anime stuff was everywhere. Alphys ring was even mew mew ring or something. I'm really happy for them. We've all been up here for 8 years so its about time they got together. I pull some cloths out of my closet. Black tank top with two purple straps, blue shorts, two nee length black socks and brown boots. I put the outfit on, grab my back pack, and walk down stares from my room and into the Kitchen.

"Oh, hey Sans. What are you doing here?"

"Hey, kiddo. " Sans sat at the table drinking a bottle of ketchup. I'm just chilling. Papyrus is out with some girl he met from a dating sight called SpaghettiLoversInLove, or something like that. So I have nothing to do."
I laugh and set at the table. "Sans, you know that I'm not a kid anymore,right? I have boobs now and you still call me kiddo."

"Boobs? I don't see anything. Sans tilts his head." I cover my chest with my hands. " You jerk, I-I d-do have them. " Sans laughs. "I'm just kidding, Frisk. You're turning Into a find young women. So, where's your mom?" She's In the shower. I respond. Sans face turns a light shade of blue. I giggle. "Sans, Its obverse you like mom. Why not tell her?" Sans face turns a deeper shade of blue. "That's none of your business, Frisk." I laugh. "Will It kind of is. I mean, she is my mom. 

"Frisk, why are my cloths not in the drier?" Mom ask walking in the kitchen with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body. I look over at Sans who's face is so blue It looks almost like the night sky. "S-sans! When did y-you get h-here?!" Mom starts blushing. "I'm sorry!" Sans sprints for the door and runs out of the house like a bullet. I burst out laughing. "Okay, I got to go now. I'm late for school. Love you mom." I give mom a kiss on the cheek and run out the door.

I walk on the side walk In the direction of school. I hope I finished my math homework last night. That packet was worth a lot of points but Alphys kept calling me last night and begging me to watch mew mew. I got so tired I don't know If I finished.  Suddenly I'm heat in the back of the head with a water bottle. I fall down and hold the back of my head. "Ow." Monster lover!"

I look back at a group of girls In a car yelling at me. Suddenly the car comes straight at me. I jump out of the way at the car drives onto the sidewalk. I roll on the road and the girls get out of the car. " Come on guys. Why can't we all just be friends?" I ask Kick her ass!" I get up and start running down the road as they run after me. I get beat up a lot. Most people my age hate me. Most of the time I get away from people. But some times I get my but kicked to all hell. I'm not sad though. All I need I's my monster family. They don't know about all this, but I don't want them to know. I just want them to be happy.

"Stop running from us, you bitch!" I see a large tree branch in front of me. I jump lipping over it when I see something appear in front of me. A white opening to nothingness. I land inside it tumbling on the ground. I quickly set up looking back at the girls. "What the hell?" One of them say. I reach my hand out to them. There eyes widen to something behind me all of them take off running except for one. An old friend who left me to get more friend. "Ashley?'' She reaches out to me. Then the portal closes with her on the other side. The only thing that gets to me is her hand. It drops to the floor and starts to look like static. "Oh my god! Ashley!? 

"Oh little G-g-g glitch. Don't cry, she betrayed yooooou." I stand up and turn around to see who's talking but no ones there. That's right. I've b-b-been watching  you. I turn back around seeing the portal. I walk over to it looking down to see old tress that seem so familiar to me. Undertale! I gasp. Ma-k-k-ke it fun to waaatch . I feel a hand on my back and then I'm pushed. "Ah!" Right before I heat the ground blue strings wrap around my body. I'm looking up at the portal way up in the air, a skeleton hand is sticking out holding the strings holding me.  Suddenly the strings detach from my body and I heat the ground. The air is nocked out of my body and the portal disappears.

Once I can breath I stand up looking around. No, I can't be back in Undertale. "Well, what do we have here?" I look behind me seeing Papyrus and Sans but they some how look different Papyrus's cloths where black, he's wearing black pants, he has a big scar over his eye and he looks really angry. Sans Blue sweater and shorts are now black, the strips on his shorts are now yellow, his white shirt, is red, and his slippers are normal shoes.     

"Sans, Papyrus, why do you look different?" I ask. "How do you know our name's Human? Papyrus asks. Stop joking Papyrus, look where we are. Were back in Undertale! This isn't good. I grip the hair on my head. I know I didn't reset, someone put me here. " Undertale? Human, you are in UnderFELL." 

"U-Underfell?"