Weak

Chapter 3: Weak

Papyrus walks away leaving me bloody in the snow with bones in my body. Shit, I have to get to h-her. Wait, why do I c-c... My eyes cloths shut and everything fades into black.

Frisks P.O.V

I rub my back. "He didn't have to drop me so suddenly like that.  I here a door slam and I look over at the door to this room seeing it cracked open. I stand up, walk over to it, and slowly pull it open. I walk down the hall and pick around the corner.  Sans and Papyrus where in the kitchen with the door open.  Papyrus yells at Sans and heats him so hard in the back of the head sans head go's flying forward. I gasp and Papyrus looks back at me with a glare. I duck behind the wall. Crap, did he see me!? He keeps yelling at Sans. I let out a sigh of relief that was close. I here him say something about Undyne and they both leave.

After they leave I tip toe over to the door and walk out of the house. Seeing Papyrus and Sans are nowhere in sight I take off running into the forest. After a while of running it starts to snow lightly. I sigh. "Where am I even going? I don't know how I am supposed to get back." Looking ahead I freeze. Chara is ahead setting in the flowers with flowey in her hands in a flower pot.  "Are you a human? Chara asks me but I don't move. No. Anyone to run into but her! She starts sobbing. I-I've been waiting to see another human for so long." I slowly walk up to her. "D-don't cry. I-It's okay." shes still a kid here. I think to myself.
Chara, give me to her. Flowey says. Chara looks up at me whipping her tears. "My names Chara, what's your name?"
I'm f-Frisk.
"Frisk, will you please take my friend? I can't stay here with him anymore. But If I leave him here, the little monster children will trample him while they play."

Chara try's to hand Flowey to me. I hesitantly  take hem. "Why cant you take care of him anymore?" "She fears being in this form for much longer will make her evil."
"Flowey's right, I just- I wanted to see another human, before I move on."
Flowery starts to cry. "Chara, you don't have to go. I have nothing without you, Chara." I look down at him. Just like me.  "I have to go, Flowey." Chara sniffles and jumps into my arms. "Thank you, frisk. I can be at peace." Her body starts to fade into light. " Chara?!" Flowey cry's out.

Suddenly I feel someone grab my hair and pull me into the snow. "Ah!"
"Sans thinks I'm stupid doesn't he!?" Papyrus tells. He starts dragging me in the snow. The snow is so cold it feels like fire on my body. "You thought I didn't see you. You think I'm stupid to!"
"Let her go!" Flowey yells Paps. "Papyrus, please let me go!" I cry.
"Shut up!"

Papyrus opens the front door and throws me in. "Owf!" He slams the door. "I mean, eating food, leaving a blanket and a dog collar on the floor. I'm not a fucking imbecile!" Papyrus looks down at me. "He has a thing for you doesn't he!?" He starts walking to me. "Leave her alone!" Flowey yells.
"Shut you're mouth flower!" Papyrus picks up Flowey by his pot and throws him up agents a wall causing his pot to shatter into pieces. "Flowey!" I call out

"I always new sans was week, but stooping so low as to try to help you."  Papyrus lefts me up by my throat. "P-paps." I scratch at his hands. "Or maybe, his finally tried to stand up to me by showing he owns you instead of me."
"Frisk!"  Flowey yells.
" Well I got news for him, you belong to me."  Papyrus throws me down on the ground hard. I let out a shriek as my head makes contact with the ground. Papyrus takes of his belt and I quickly stand up and run. He grabs me by my hair and yanks me back. I turn on my stomach and try to crawl away. Paps grabs me by my hair again and slams my face on the floor. "Ah!" He turns me around and lefts my shirt over my head. I left my hand and slap him. Please forgive me for that. He growls grabs my wrist and twist it hard. I scream out in pain. I-I cant fight back. I cant hurt him even If I wanted to.
Please someone, help.

He lefts his hand, makes a fist, and punches me in the face a few times. STOP IT! Frisk?! Flowey yells. When Papyrus is done punching me I just set there. I-I cant move. He pulls the rest of my cloths off until I'm in nothing but my underwear.
H-help.

I here the door open. "So, you're alive."  Papyrus says. The whole room glows red form Sans eye. 
"How dare you." Sans says.
" Are you angry about this?" Papyrus asks.
San's laughs. "What, her? I could give a shit about it. I'm pissed about you trying to kill me!

I cover my chest with one arm and reach out to Sans with my other hand. "S-Sans?" It comes out as a high pitch squeak as tears roll down my face. Sans looks down at me. He looks, angry. Did I make him mad?  Papyrus laughs. "The humans been calling for you. God, it wouldn't stop crying. It was fucking annoying. I told the human you weren't coming. But you did, didn't you Sans? Just not for it." He laughs again. "You here that human? No one cares enough to save you. No one loves you. " Paps slaps me across my face. I grunt.

Sans pulls Paps off of me and in the air with his red magic. He throws him against the wall over and over. " DO IT SANS! KILL ME!  Papyrus laughs as he coughs up blood. Sans holds his hand in the air with about 20 bones behind him.  "Sans!" I yell. Sans looks down at my bloody half naked body on the ground. "Please don't kill him."
"Don't kill him? Why should I not?" Sans asks
"Because h-he's family. You're supposed to love him."
Sans laughs. "Love huh?"

Using his magic Sans throws Paps out of the house. "Don't come back." He slams the door behind him. Sans walks over to me and picks me up like a bride. "Is flowey okay?" I ask
"You're asking me if a flower okay? What's wrong with you? Why do you have such a big heart?"
I laugh. "Its not big at a-all. I-in f-fact it really s-shriveled."
"Frisk, you're stuttering."
"Sans, I'm, s-s-so c-cold. Sans, I can't see anything!"
"Wait, what?!"
My hand drops and swings back and forth.

"Frisk!" Sans puts me on the ground and puts his ear to my chest. Her hearts not betting! He thinks to himself  

Hi, sorry about the chapters being so short but I'm trying to keep them coming as fast as I can just because I love this story so much! CX