Chapter 22~

Chapter 22~

You shout again but walking closer but still none of them noticed you... So you walk closer and closer......

Suddenly Hongbin notices you and taps Leo's shoulder to inform him. He turned his head and looked away again. This hurt you deeply again, always looking away when you open your heart to him.

Hongbin stands up and walks up to you. "Hi (y/n)! " He greets you politey.
"Hi hongbin, is it okay if i speak to Leo? "
"Um.... " Hongbin scratches the back of his head whilst look back at Leo. "I don't think that's the best idea to be honest ...sorry." 
"Why!?"
"Well how do i put this... "
"He doesn't want to speak to me does he...? "
"Urmmm yes....sorry.  Is there something i can do?" 
"No it's fine. Just let me try. " 
Hongbin nodded and walked with you back to where Leo was currently sitting.

You walked up to him leaving a distance of one metre away from him. "Leo? " you spoke fragiley. Leo turned his head to identify it was you by squinting because of the sun.  He stood up then walked away which felt like a bullet had just shot you in the heart.  "Stop it Leo! " you quietly cried. Hongbin put his hand on your shoulder. "Leo, she is just trying to talk to you. That's immature! " Leo ignored him. 

You got home after another terrible day at school. You kept having ideas float around your brain  on how you will get him back.  You decided to call him. "*********" you dialled and waited. After three rings, "The person you dialed is not available. Please try again later." so you tried again. Same thing but with less rings and again you tried but no answer. You could tell he was denying your calls. You texted him. "Can i please speak to you? " and a few seconds after it delivered it said "seen" he didn't reply. Why does he keep ignoring you?  He is civil with N (sort of) and you are civil with N but why can't you two be?  

You storm out the house in your upset/angry mood and caught a bus that took you a minute away from Leo's house. You ran to his house and here you were again...infront of his wooden door.

You stepped much closer raising your hands.  You then abruptly knocked the door. No one came to open...  You knew he was in there.  You kept knocking constantly, "Leo!!!! Open this door now!!!!" you shouted. You knew that you were embarrasing both you and Leo but you didn't care and you needed him back.  Then after the door creaked as it opened and Leo was standing there just looking at you with his deep beautiful eyes whilst you stared back at him with your heart racing of the current event.

  Then after the door creaked as it opened and Leo was standing there just looking at you with his deep beautiful eyes whilst you stared back at him with your heart racing of the current event

Heyyyy sorry it took a long time to update (╥_╥) His eyes are so beautiful urghhhh
And omg thank you for over 10k reads i am so happy ♡♡♡

Vote goal:30
Comment goal:20
Then i will post the next chapter ^^