Chapter 2

***** Mel finished his killing spree and headed to his chicken nugget box car. He settled down in his car and turned on the mcdonalds song. Once he saw a stop sign, he ran the stop sign cause you know, he is a bad boy. He was hungry from his excerisice of kills and he needs to eat or he will go crazy again. He saw a baby chicken nugget on the street and decided to eat him. 

After he ate the young babeh nugget, he looked at his car and it was being stolen by a theif!

Mels P.O.V

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT TAKE MA CARRRRRR! ARGHHHHHHHH. This cannot happen!! I chased him all the way to his house but i got so mad, i started to spit out baby scissors. If i cannot reach him, my babies can get him and cut him up. No one messes with MY stuff.You better watch out for my little ones. I cant believe i have a superpower. I get to make little scissor when i feel like it. hehehehehe. 

Now all i needed was a car. I needed to get to the police somehow. Maybe i could draw them to me. I guess this calls for a cutting spree! I walked down the sidewalk because i really didnt want my ugly car anymore. I continued until i reached the mall. Once i opened the door, immedeatley drew attention to myself as i am a giant pair of scissors. I charged toward them yet i cut them into pieces and took them upstairs to the food court. From there, I made a chicken nugget soup. mmmmm. I cleared the mall and the security gaurd came and arrested me. 

Once i was in their police car, I began to think of a way to get the police down. I guess i could do my normal routine. Nahhh thats too boring. I decided i was going to feed them to the live chickens in the other world. or i could give them back to McDonalds or "accidentally" throw them into the road. 

After my long drive to the police station, we were finally there. I cut through the car door and threw thoe police nuggets into the portal that leads to the human world so they could be eaten. Once they were out of my way, it was time to eliminate the others. I walked inside liuke a boss ass bitch and threw my baby scissors at them. They all screamed and i poured ketchup on them and ate them. I gues now i am a cannibal serial killer. Now they will never have evidence i did it cause i ate all the evidence! haha im smart. 

I finished my job and went home. I saw my mom thing was still there so i ate her too. and my dad. I went to sleep and had a really good sleep. That was the bestest thingy sleep thinga mabober majober i have ever had!! I walked outside to get the mail and saw a picture of scissors and underneath it was the text that said " AMERICAS MOST WANTED".....