Chapter 3

Mels P.O.V

I saw the sign and ripped it off. ERMERRGERDDD NO! oh well ill just eat all the nuggets who get in my way. I need to eliminate them as soon as possible because the longer they stay, the easier it will be for them to catch me. Should i take down the army? I really want to get rid of them basics and start a new population. My serial name on the sign is scistler, you know like hitler but scissors! haha. 

I need a new superpower. Maybe i should get a scientist to help me cause the only i know how to do is eat and cut. I kinda resemble a baby. Too bad now back to my plan of the scientists. I dont think a scientist would agree to help me nor do i think he would compromise due to my bad boy reputation. I should just kidnapp him/her. I headed toward the CDC and chopped up the guards and fed them to their guard ketchup pets.

I walked inside because i can and trapped the first scientist i saw in a corner. I then threatened him to make me a potion for more superpowers.

"WHAS YO NAME?" i shouted.

"N...Ne..."

"I COMMAND YOU TO SPEAK!" I screamed even louder. 

Cries are heard. "Nelson"

I then see him trying to be sneaky with me by putting is hands behind his back and reached for his phone in his back pocket to call the police.

"No, no no mister Nelson. you gotta be good if you want to live." i said cooingly.

I then stopped his hand halfway and threw one of my baby scisors at him and i then threw another one that would cut off both of his hands so he could not escape. Should i cut off his feet? Nahh to many of my children are out already, i should spare them. Once i throw them, i cannot retract them. They have to follow me but most of them get captured but oh well. Once i cut his hands off, i walked outside the building leaving my name on the wanted sign behind me, yet i wrote on it, "You're Next."

I dragged mister wiggles to my car. I guess imma start calling him that cosidering he likes to try and wiggle out of my grip a lot. I threw him in my trunk because my car is too preciuous for that nelson guy anyway. Once i started my engine, we were off to the start of a new power. I am still not quite sure what i want yet but i might have to start watching some superpower cartoons again to get my inspiration running. 

Once we were pulling up to my driveway, i saw more of those stupid flyers. NO !!!! well of course i am most wanted cause everyone wants me. But i dont like the idea of someone finding me. I continued to look at the sign and now they have a reward for me......