Pranks getting pulled

After everything that had happened at the talent show. Star and McKinleigh had it in for each other and demanded they where going to get revenge on each other.

The first one to do it was Star. Her and Ella both decided to get their own back on McKinleigh by challenging her to a poker game. Star was a good poker player as she sometimes played it with Ella's dad Brody and Ella's older brother Conner.

They made a bet that the loser would jump into the pond naked. Obviously the loser was McKinleigh and as she jumped into the pond. Star and Ella ran of with all her clothes only leaving McKinleigh's shoes.

That made McKinleigh need to come up with a prank to pull on Star so she thought about it for a couple of days before coming up with the perfect prank.

(Line break)

McKinleigh's prank was that she put everyones bed, out of Star's dorm on top of the roof and put Star's cuddly cat teddy Gold on top of the flag pole.

When Star came back from playing tennis with Ella and Jackson, she saw the prank McKinleigh had pulled and wasn't very happy. She knew she had to get this 'cow' back for that but just how.

That night Star and Ella along with everyone else in their dorm sat up talking about a way to get back at the Ohio brats as they where calling them.

As much as Star and Ella hated their roommate Anastasia. They loved the idea she came up with and they decided to do that one. Ana and the rest of the girls helping them.

(Line break)

That night everyone from Star's dorm snuck out and snuck over to McKinleigh's dorm. With them they took silly string, honey, chocolate spread and feathers. They also took water balloons and a bucket maple syrup.

Once they had set everything up they all went back to their dorm till the next morning. When morning broke they wanted to see how their plan had worked so Star, Ella and Anastasia all went out before morning bell to watch McKinleigh and her roommates wake up.

As they where watching they heard the sound of Brittany and Santana walking past them as they spoke.

"Morning girls" Brittany said.

"Morning Mrs and Mrs Lopez-Pierce" all three girls said in unison before realising and running to the door just as Santana spoke.

"Inspection time".

All three girls looked at each other as Britt and Tana walked up to the Ohio door building.

"You dont want to go in their i head that the girl named McKinleigh was sick last night and she made one hell of a mess" Anastasia spoke trying to think of something.

"If someones poorly then we must go in" Britt spoke.

"No i insist you dont want to catch anything if you can catch it" Star quickly said unaware McKinleigh was listening in.

As McKinleigh walked to the door she opened it with a smile as she noticed the bucket before saying "we are all actually fine in here unless Star Berry know's something i don't know"

Santana gently pushed Star out the way  so that her and Brittany could go and inspect. Anastasia ran of leaving Star and Ella standing there scared, as the bucket of maple syrup want all over Santana and Brittany and they went skidding into the dorm setting of the fan with the feathers on it as they tripped over some rope.

Santana stood up and pointed at McKinleigh before shouting "you!"

She then pointed at a smirking Star and shouted "and you! Pack your bags! Your of to the isolation cabin!"

Star folded her arms in protest but Santana and Brittany where having none of it. Their plan was starting to work and now all they needed was for Star and McKinleigh to realise they had the same parents. 

Read and review hope you like this second chapter