Flashbacks and parties part 3

The final Part. You will finally learn the reason Finchel broke up and who Rachel's agent is.

Once the party had finished McKinleigh and Star went back to their dorm. Star thought it was time to teach McKinleigh some of her I'm to annoyed to talk to mom jokes so she began.

"Right Kinleigh I'm going to teach you the riddle first" Star told her twin.

"Ok Star" McKinleigh agreed.

Star smiles. "Ok"she says taking a deep breath. "What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of every ending and at the end of your nose".

McKinleigh  laughs. "Hmmm thats a good riddle whats the answer?" She asks still laughing.

"The letter E" Star says laughing.

"That was so funny Starie!" McKinleigh giggles "doesnt mom know the answer now though" she asks wondering.

"Nope actually" Star laughs.

McKinleigh laughs "so a knock knock joke next?" She asks.

"Yeah" Star says with a smile.

Star starts the joke "knock, knock".

"Who's there" McKinleigh asks.

"Leaf" Star replies starting to laugh.

"Leaf who" McKinleigh wonders.

"Leaf me alone" Star says bursting out laughing.

McKinleigh laughs along with her sister "omfg that joke was the best!"

"Thank you, thank you very much" Star laughs.

(Line break)

Rachel looked at Jesse with a smile. She and him had the apartment to themselves tonight as Kurt and Blaine where traveling back to California. See Kurt and Blaine had been staying at Rachel's apartment for a bit before they had to go back to California.

Jesse's two kids Isabella and Kaleb where away at a different summer camp to Star and McKinleigh. Rachel was worrying as she hadnt had another phone call of Star yet, she knew that Star said something about a party. Well at least she thought it was Star.

She kissed Jesse as he looked at her smiling. Rachel smiled back before looking down at the ring on her engagement finger. Star still didn't know Rachel was seeing Jesse so what would happen when she found out they where engaged.

"I love you Mr St James" Rachel said kissing Jesse.

"I love you future Mrs St James" Jesse replied kissing back.

As they kissed Rachel began to think about her past again.

"Finn! It's not fair!" Rachel shouts at her husband as they arrived at Mercedes' house.

"What's not fair Rachel?!" Finn replied shouting back.

"That I can't have a life because I have two babies to look after!" Rachel said angry.

"You have two babies to look after?! You! I was the one looking after them last night when you where out!" Finn replied getting angry.

Just then Star started to cry and Rachel looked mad. She hated it when the twins started to cry because she never knew what they wanted.

"Go and sort your kid out Finn! I will see you inside" Rachel said as she got out the car and slammed the door.

Finn shook his head as he got out the car and went into the back to see if Star was ok. He had no idea why his wife was acting like this.