~nine~

Roman's POV~

"What are you doing here" she asked leaning against the door. "I needed to see you" I said. "Got tired of the whore huh?" she smirked. I bit my tongue so I didn't say anything. How dare she call Sophia a whore? She's the one sleeping with every wrestler there is in this company.

I smiled and laughed. "Right" I mumbled. I looked up and the smile dropped and I gave her a pissed off look. Her faces drained of color and her smile dropped.

I walked inside while she walked backwards and shut the door. "What are you doing" she asked nervously. I got her backed up into the wall and growled in her face. "How dare you tell Sophia to stay away from me because you think you and me have something going on? What did you say?" I questioned her. She looked scared for her life. Good she should.

"Nothing" she said crying a bit. I growled at the lie and wrapped my right hand around her throat and lifted her up. She grabbed my arm and tried to kick. "What was that?" I asked. "I told her... that you called me the night before the party for Trinity and Jon and asked me to come over" she cried. I let her go and she fell to the floor.

I bent down and stared at her. "Say anything to her again, and I promise you, you won't live to see another day" I snarled and left.

I got back to the room just in time. 5 minutes later, Sophia walked through the door. "Hey baby" I smiled kissing her forehead. She gave me a look and turned her head. I gave her a confused look. "What's wrong Soph"

"Don't call me that" she yelled walking away. I followed her to see her grabbing her suitcase. "What are you doing" I tried to stay calm.

"I'm staying with Paige tonight, and I think it's best that we see other people" she said packing her clothes. All of the sudden, all I saw was red. "What do you mean we should see other people?" I yelled. "I know you attacked Dean!" she yelled zipping up her suitcase.

I grabbed her suitcase and threw it across the room. "So what if I did, he had it coming!" I yelled. "Why did you tell him to stay away from me?" she yelled. "Because you're mine and not his!" I said cornering her between the wall and desk.

"You don't own me" she said lightly as if she was scared. "Well we are in a relationship and you will not see him" I said.

She gave me a look. "Our relationship for now on is co-workers" she said. I got close to her face. Close enough for her to feel my breathe. "Who told you about what happened" I asked angrily.

She shook her head and pushed me out of the way. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. She tried to fight me but stopped once she realized it was pointless.

"Dean told me. He's scared for me." she said looking at me. I looked at her and sighed. "So your really leaving me" "I mean I don't want to, I love you to death Roman, I just can't have you attacking people because of me" "you know of my condition, I can't help it" I said sitting down.

Sophia's POV~

I looked at him in awe. His face was a little flushed with a tear trailing down his cheek. I know he just wanted to protect me. "You know what's wrong with me... I-I can't help what I do. I don't mean to harm him it's just, when you told me about what Dean said to you, I felt anger and I wanted to feel like I was strong enough to protect you" he said looking at me. I walked towards him and sat on his lap.

"Roman, you can protect me but you need to listen

"Roman, you can protect me but you need to listen. People are going to hurt me emotionally and you can't stop that" I said running my fingers through his hair he had let down while sitting down.

"I just don't want to lose you..." he  paused getting closer to my face. I tried to pull away but he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you" he finished. He kissed me with passion. I found myself kissing him back. How could I do this to him, I hurt him enough already.

We pulled away and he put his forehead against mine.

"I'll stay" I whisper looking into his grey eyes. He grabbed my hair and brought me into a rough kiss.

I put my hands against his cheeks and wrapped my arms around his neck. He got up and walked over to the bed. He laid me there gently and crawled on top of me. He sat up and took his shirt off. He lifted me up from underneath my arms onto his thighs.

He unzipped the back of my dress and pushed my straps down and the dress dropped to the floor, leaving me in black bra and panties.

Roman's POV~

I took the sight in front of me in. I pushed her back down onto the bed and stood up taking my pants and boxers off. I caught her staring and smiled. She blushed. God she's beautiful.

I crawled on top of her kissing down her neck to her breast. I slipped a hand underneath her back and unclipped it, slowly pulling it off.

I took her left breast into my mouth and bit in the nub. I sucked on it to get it hard and groped her right breast. I let go of her left and gave the right breast the same amount of attention. I kissed down her stomach to the top of her panties.

I slowly slipped them off and kissed up her smooth thighs. I reached her core and planted a small kiss to it. I licked her clit fast causing her to buck her hips toward my face.

I put my arm over her waist to hold her down as I stuck my tongue inside her. Her moaning was music to my ears. I darted my tongue in and out quickly before sucking on her clit.

I could feel her shake as her orgasm took over her. I felt her juices roll onto my tongue and over my goatee. I licked all her juices up and ran my hand over my mouth to dry it off.

I kissed up her body and looked her in the eyes. "you taste so good baby girl" I whispered to her. She moaned and pulled my head down for a kiss. I grabbed my dick and ran it up and down her clit.

"Don't tease Roman" she begged. I pushed in slowly. I started off at a slow pace and tried my best to not go fast and rough. I wanted to savor this moment.

Sophia's POV~
He was going agonizingly slow. "Faster" I begged. He started to go faster to the point the head board of the bed was banging up against the wall.

I moaned scratching down his back feeling my nails breaking through his skin. He groaned. I don't know whether it was in pleasure or pain but it caused him to go deeper.

He lifted my legs higher up his waist. I felt his breath against my neck. I pulled at his hair as he attacked my neck. "God Soph..." he groaned.

I felt a fire in the pit of my stomach and i knew I was about to cum. He moaned as my walls clutched his dick. He put his hand between us and started to run my clit. "Come on baby... cum for me" he growled. I screamed as I shuddered against him. I felt him pull out and release.

He collapsed on top of me with his head buried between my breast. He wrapped his arms around my waist when he lifted my lower half up. I played with his hair as we tried to catch our breathe.

"Still gonna see other people?" he asked while he closed his eyes. "No baby boy" I said and I felt him chuckle as his grip tightened.

Oh did I not know what was gonna happen in the future.