the other guy

Author's note
I think this is what dylan should look like.

Dylan just got to know Thomas and it was great but then Andrea said she liked him and so Dylan decided to back off.
__

It was 6 a.m and Dylan was getting ready for school.

"Monday is no ones favorite day" Dylan thought to herself.

As Dylan was on her way to school she was texting Thomas. They were just talking about how much Monday's sucked.

Dylan finally said that they need to meet in person. She's literally dying to meet him.

Dylan finally got to the school and went to her first period through the day it was pretty boring so she would just try to sneak her phone and talk to Thomas.

A few periods passed by and it was finally time for Dylan's favorite class. Photography. There was a new kid in their today. Mrs. Wood said his name was Scott?? Dylan at least thought that's what she said. Scott was this tall tanned dark haired boy with an awkward personality.
He literally would not stop staring at her from behind he was on row over and two seats behind.

"What dude!!!" Dylan finally said.
He just smiled and shaked his head slightly and looked away.
Dylan gave him a confusing look and finally just got back to her project on the computer.
__
The bell finally rang and Scott went up to Dylan tapped her on the shoulder and apoligized for the staring.
She just rolled her eyes and walked off.

The thing is Dylan thought this Scott guy was cute.