Thomas

Authors note
I think Thomas would look like this without tattoos of course. Unless y'all like the tattoos.

After Dylan met Scott she has no clue what to think but all she knew is that Andrea liked Thomas and that kind of means she has to back off. So she thought to herself she should get to know Scott at least. Because honestly we have no clue if Thomas will ever like her.

So few weeks pass by and Scott decides to start sitting by Dylan in photography class.

Here's the thing about Dylan she's super clumsy just wait you'll see why I told y'all this.

After the bell rang after photography Dylan dropped one of her books Scott went to go pick it up as well as she did and she knocked her head into his. She melted apologizing and apologizing. But of course he knew it was not on purpose so he just melted smiling at her. She asked him "why are you smiling at me like that". Again like the mysterious boy he is he just shrugged and walked away.

Dylan was thinking to herself "WHAT THE HECK DUDE , WHY CANT YOU JUST TELL ME". Of course she thought it was kind of a good thing he was mysterious all though she would just want the guy to be straight up with her.

Okay now we are going back to Thomas.
Every morning Thomas would text her good morning just as if they were a thing or something.

Dylan completely hated that Andrea liked him because Dylan herself had an obvious crush on Thomas. And obviously it sucks to be in that kind of situation so she would keep texting him trying not to flirt. And every morning they would skype and talk before they went to bed. But Dylan thought she had no chance and she wasn't gonna take the chance even if she did so she would go before anything flirtatious happen.

Who do you think Dylan should go for Scott or Thomas ??