The Past

Life until age 6 was a blur of baked ziti, princess costumes and songs about how to avoid playing with matches. I went on many trips... None of which I can recall because I was so young I was free to fly... Thanks mum.

As a little girl, I was fortunate enough to live in a cute brick house in the middle of nowhere with a family.

I'm almost certain the other kids at school hated me because the bus went so far out of the way to drop me off. After all I lived in a cul-de-sac containing a total of four houses. One of which had a mailbox in the shape of a fish... We were a couple miles from anything except the "Perdue" farm in a small town in Maryland.

Once I reached about 7 I moved to Florida. The South is much different from the North... frizzy hair, tropical storms and all. Another thing that changed was I had to leave my cat behind, but not intentionally. It's not like we had forgotten about her but we kinda lost her? We spent hours trying to find to so we could put her in the car but no luck. After we left a neighbor found her in the crawl space so she lived on the chicken farm near by. No one believes me though "that's just what your parents told you!" Actually no, they come visit us ( the owners of the farm) sometimes.

Anyways things change. They don't stay the same forever. Life isn't a museum or a moment sealed in a capsule unchanged by time. I had to adjust to a lot of new things but FLORIDA was the best place for me to be...other than the fact that it's weather is hell and I'm allergic to sunscreen.