Intro

Intro

Growing up in Grand Rapids Michigan, I wouldn't say it was a rough city but if your from the ville you didn't have it so great. I been living here all my life so it was normal to me already, and we'll for outsiders they wouldn't come near the hood if they weren't from here. Especially the west-siders. They have a certain rivalry between each other. It just has always been there. I grew up not knowing what a father was or having a mother there so my older brother Christian and sister Rebecca stepped it up when grams passed away last year. I have another brother, named Eddie, and well he's the star football player for Union high school. I never had a boyfriend before, not because I was ugly, but because every guy was scared of my brother Christian. Chris is the neighborhood thug, the one on top. He always took care of me and my siblings, he never let us know the meaning of wanting something but not having it because he gave us everything we desired. Eddie was more level headed. He never got in trouble and was always stuck in something school related, be he did have trouble making friends. I only hung out with two girls, celina (which was Chris gf) and Marisol. My name is jayla and this is my story.