intro:

"Now class," Mr. Harris cleared his throat, making the whole class fall silent and listen up.

"I have decided to give you some summer assignments." The whole class groaned, dreading what was going to become of them this summer.

"Instead of giving you all the same assignments. I decided to put them in a bowl, and make you decide what you're doing this summer." His voice filled with excitement as he held the bowl with pride.

"These are all personal projects. Not boring at all. Trust me when I say this but, you guys are going to learn something by the end of this summer." He paused, getting amused by the expressions on his student's faces.

"They each are very simple tasks, if you make them simple. But enough of me talking and let's get this party started." He said proudly while everyone else groaned.

"By each row, you guys are going to come up and grab one." He grabbed his attendance sheet and began calling off rows.

The students, all rushing to grab their assignments, were filled with anticipation and curiosity as they open the folded papers. Some had very deceiving facial expressions, while some were filled with glee.

Moments passed and the only person left was Dakota Angle. Dakota struggled to get up and walked up to Mr. Harris' desk and grabbed the last piece of paper in the empty glass bowl. Dakota opened the last piece of paper and read her summer plan:

INTERVIEW SOMEONE, WHO IS THE OPPOSITE OF YOU, AND CAPTURE WHAT THEIR LIFE IS LIKE.

What an easy task, so she thought.