Day with you?

I woke up as well as Hikari and Haruhi. I get changed into an electric blue and neon green shirt with a pair of jeans. Haruhi just left without telling us and texts us "I'm home don't worry." Ding-donnng, I grabbed the door and it was Karou and Hikaru. I got my stuff that I had bought and Hikari and I left with them. Hikari and Hikaru walked very fast and the next thing we know, we lost them. We decided to go to the mall and have lunch. We got to the hamburger station and I got one hamburger and he got one as well. Then, we went to the store with my favorite anime character pillow I saw. My eyes widen when i saw it, but I had to go to the bathroom. I walked out and headed to the bathroom.

(Karou's Pov.) 

 We went to the mall to eat, but I wanted to see this show that i had always loved, but then i saw namami's eyes glued on to this pillow with an anime character on it. Once she stopped, she said that she was going to head to the bathroom. As she left, I grabbed the pillow and my anime DVD and went in line. She's going to love this. I went outside of the bathroom doors and waited for her.

-Namami's POV -

I got out of the bathroom and headed down the hallway. I spotted Karou at the doors. I had a bit of a blush on my face, but that didn't matter.

"Sorry," I say still blushing.

"That's fine,"he replies back.

-Hikari's POV-

Hikaru and I were secretly spying on Namami and Karou. I saw that Karou got the pillow Nanami wanted yesterday. She's going to love it and him even more. I felt my heart racing to feel that Hikaru would do the same, but in a more bold way then Karou might do with Nanami. Oh well, who cares, I still love Hikaru. They started walking out the malls main entrance and we followed them to a park with a bridge over a small river. Hikaru told me how they found Nanami, lying on the dirt, but then again, she did run away. How her parents treated her, was not right and how they didn't want her to be a Kono is just sickening. I'd do the same if I was in her shoes and run away.

-Nanami POV-

We finally left the mall and apparently went to the park where the bridge over the river was. I re-winded the moment I had with Karou the last time we were here.

"Wow it's beautiful"

"I think your way beautiful than this."

"Th-thank you."

Just remembering that gave me a good smile, but at the ball made me even happier. The way we danced. It was just wonderful, but the one thing that changed that was almost getting kid-napped. It still gives me the chills.

"Hey,"Karou says,"Close your eyes."

I closed them for a brief second, but then a helicopter intefere's. A dude in black came with a ladder and wrapped his arm around my waist so hard I could hardly breath. Karou reach for my hand and I tried to grab it, but we're to far now. The guy in black climbs the ladder with me still in one of his arms. What I noticed was that the helicopter had a big K on it. I was then blind folded and my hands tied in a rope. Then,  everything turned black.

-Karou's POV-

I was about to get her pillow out, when all of the sudden a helicopter comes and a guy in black grabbed her. I reached out my hand to hers, but it was no use. They were to far for me to grab, I saw her worried eyes as the flew farther and farther away. Then I released, the helicopter had a Gigantic K on both sided. I knew that it had to be her parents.