First Day of School!Host Club in Action?

-Dream-

"You're worthless!!! You don't deserve to be the daughter of a rich family!"Dad yells,"You'll stay in this house forever!"

As I grew up all the yelling went up and up. Getting hurt more and more. No one ever knew I was living like that, only my parents and I. They'd leave everything locked. I was grateful they didn't lock the door when I escaped into the woods.Then, I slept on the ground and luckily Karou found me.

-Real World-

I wake up all of the sudden wondering if I was in a dream, but I soon found myself lying on a bed. Now I know it wasn't a dream I actually left my family. The only thing they don't know of the Nakagara's is that we're really the Kono family. They wanted me to never have the name Kono so they made the hidden life of me. I should tell them, but then they'll find me. I don't know what to do. The Otori's don't even know.

"Lady Nanami," A girl with a beautiful red hair comes in my room wearing a maids outfit.

"Yes?"I ask.

"You should get the twins breakfast."

"OH, I forgot, thanks for reminding me um...?"

"Oh I'm Nakano. Nakano Hikari."

"Nice to meet you can I call you by your first name?"

"You go ahead."

"Thanks Hikari."

I go get dressed in my cooking outfit and put on an apron. Then, I go to the Kitchen and go make some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some orange juice. On top of the pancakes I put some cut strawberries, topped with some whip cream, and some kind of icing. Then, I go to Hikaru's room to give him his. I knock on the door once.

"Come in,"I hear Hikaru say.

I open the door and said," I made you your breakfast Hikaru."

Then, he pointed to where I should leave it and I went to Karou's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I gently opened the door and Karou was still sleeping in his bed. I put his breakfast on the table and tried to wake him up.

"Karou, wake up...I made breakfast and I don't want it to get cold," I said.

"Uuuggghhh," he says and then pulls me into his bed, hugging me tightly.

In total shock, I froze with blush on my face. I wasn't expecting this to happen. Soon, Hikari comes in and see's me with Karou with his arms around me. I mouth out the words 'Help me!!!' She figures a way to get him up and she goes straight to the curtains.

-Karous Pov. in his dream-

I'm walking with the host club in the forest and see's Nanami laying on the ground sleeping. I grab her a head towards the tents. Then, we're at the movies and she sleeps on me.......Soon everything turns white.

-Reality (still in Karou's POV)-

I stop hugging what I think is a pillow so tightly and see that Hikari opened the curtains.

"Why did you do that Hikari?"I say.

"It was for Nanami, you were hugging her so tightly,"I hear her say and I look to my other side and saw Nanami laying there. It wasn't a pillow, it was her.

-Back to Nanami Pov.

All of the sudden, light filled the room. Then, I feel Karou's arms loosen up a bit.

"Why did you do that Hikari?"I hear Karou say.

"It was for Nanami, you were hugging her so tightly,"I hear her say.