attacked

The horses got tired and they stop to rest, a stream was near by to which the horses refresh them selves.

Minutes after some near by bushes started shake as if some thing was hiding behind them.

"Roooooaaaaar"
A huge black cat jumped out of the bushes causing birds that sat in the trees to flung up in fear of death.

It had tall whiskers and huge yellowish teeth that hung from it's mouth.

"Kacloron"shouted one of the solders as both of them ran away to save their lives.

Alrick stood there, scared to even move or speaks. the kacloron slowly walked towards alrick and then looked him straight into his eyes. Their faces were so close that Alrick could feel it's disgusting breath punching his face .

The beast stood up on it's two back feet and made a loud roar,it's jaws open wide showing it's hiddious teeth and spreading it's bad breath in the air,the sight of disgusting slime that fell from the beast mouth obviously mean it was hungry for flesh.

The beast pushed it's mouth towards alrick in attempt to bite him,but before it could touch the prince it was greeted by a an arrow. The arrow went through the mouth of the beast and then stick in a tree.

"What the hell"the prince said
He turned around to see who had throw the arrow.

To his surprise he turned right in to some dark skin people who was standing behind him pointing spears at him.

"Hiiiiii"said the prince with hands in the air as if being arrested.
"Those are quite pointy don't you think."

A tall, black, muscular man who was wearing a huge feathered hat forced his way through the crowed.

He gazed at the prince for a few seconds,then bowed in respect for he noticed it is the prince of Abel.

Every one bowed and said
"All hail prince alrick"

The black man stood to his feet and said

"My name is bello, chief of the azekest colony,these are worriors people of the azekest colony". He said with a carribean accent.

Prince alrick slightly bowed his head and said

"Well I believe I should thank all of you for saving my life"

"Well prince staying here alone is not a wise idea,come roll with us".

"Naa I don't think so maybe one of my soldiers will return for me" said alrick.

"You royalties never learn, your just like your parents"

"You knew my parents"alricked asked in surprised.

"Let's talk about them at my village"as bello pulled him by the hand.
Alrick, bello and the azekest worriors walked In to the woods were the trees covered the sky allowing little light to pass through.

They came up on a cave ,a very huge.

The pillows in the cave were thicker than normal and rat bats flood the roof of the cave.
deeper and deeper they trad until they came upon a wide under ground lake.

"See it here, home"bello informed alrick

"So you live under water?"

"No stupid man,you have to go unda the wata to reach the village man."

"OK then. so I must tell you now that I can't swim."

Bello grab his tommy,fell to the ground and started to laugh and so did the azekest worriors . alrick had an embarssing expression on his face as kept looking at the men who were laughing at him.

"Your a funny man, you live in Abel an can't swim" he said with a little grin under his voice tone.
"Well I can show you."