Chapter 1

I just got out of bed and I noticed that I was late to work, so I hurried up & jumped into the shower & then got dressed. I ran to my car, fixed my hair & headed off to work. Man, I knew I shouldn't have drunk that whole bottle of Patron by myself but being single sucks and my best friend Serenity was sick. While I'm Driving some man cuts me off & I stick my hand out the window & flick him off & say learn how to drive you fucking asshole. So finally got to work before I was late and I went straight to my desk. Today I spent 2 weeks working for Beauty Outfitters and I'm their secretary my name is Jayleen Diamond.

So far I like this job  My Boss is Joel Wolf  He is his older brother, who has great brown hair and green eyes. But, my boss's brother on the other hand is so fine, his name is Kyle Wolf he is the vice president  & is also my other boss. He has honey hazel eyes, brown hair and he has some juicy-looking lips, which I'm dying to kiss, and talking about his sexy self here he comes.

Good Morning Mr. K Wolf, Do you need help with anything sir said Jayleen with a huge smile. No not at all, but thank you for asking Ms.Diamond, and by the way, did I get any calls yet asked Mr. k, Wolf. Well yes, sir you did get a call and it was from your intern Joshua Diaz called and said that he already finished with all the files you wanted him to type.

Well, Thank You Ms.Diamond I will give him a call. You are welcome, sir. And Ms.Diamond please bring a latte to my office. Okay, on my way sir.

I made my way into the employee's room to make him the latte when I tripped and got caught by Joel Wolf himself and it caused me to look straight into his eyes and blush. I got up and dusted myself up. I'm sorry sir, I'm so embarrassed. No, it's fine Ms.Diamond accidents happen he said while smiling.

He pulls me close into his arms and holds me tight. All I can do is stare into his green eyes and say sir I don't think your wife will approve of this.  So he sits in silence for a few seconds looking deep into my hazel eyes. Just something about him I felt was dangerous in a good way.